I. Bae Seohyun

You’re My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ONE

B a e  S e o h y u n

 

 

"Mama where're you?" The little girl cried out as sobs overwhelmed her, the further she was meandering in the forest the tenebrous it appears. She was trepidatious of the dark. The pitch-black environment devoured her, there were no sun rays visually discerned. She couldn't hold it any longer; her knees were wobbly as she was fear-stricken, she felt light-headed. Her vision when hazy as she discerned, a wave of queasiness strikes her. She didn't fret on the little scratches that inflicted on her anymore, she’s disoriented in the darkness; she was weary, yet no one perceived her wailing for help, only the wind howling back at her.

 

"They wouldn't want you anymore, little girl." The voice uttered in regalement, her ears twitched in response; whisking around instantaneously to locate the source of the voice, yet no avail, she was engulfed in the pure darkness, and her instincts told her that nobody was adjacent.

 

"Who are you?" She inquired in unadulterated disgust; the voice emitted a deplorable feeling to it, it's as though you could felt the individual speaking while smirking. "What makes you say that?"

 

"What makes me say that?" The voice chuckles insanely, "the answer is you, the future makes me say that." That statement befuddled her, what does it have to do with her future and her parents disowning her? The voice is mendacious, they wouldn't disown her; she's their biological daughter, they wouldn't abandon her. "What do you want from me?"

 

“Trust me they would,’’ the voice paused. “Who am I, doesn’t matter and I desire nothing from you.” She felt an excruciating pain igniting in her skull in mere seconds, she then crouched down pulling her hair strands; in attempt to mull down the inundate discomfort. “You want answers, don’t you?” The voice, reverberating in her skull. She reiterated her question, “Just, who are you?!”

 

 

“I’m simply you, time for you to stop suppressing me; your little nightmare. We’ll meet again, little girl.”

 

 

“Don’t go!” My eyes opened compellingly, tears stained my face as I feel myself sweating profusely, heart pounding against my chest rapidly with all that adrenaline surge. Realization then dawned upon me, that it was the identical tantamount nightmare from before. What is it trying to tell me? Till this day, despite everything, I couldn’t solve the puzzle of this nightmare; the message it is trying to convey to me, the future, the voice pointed that everything was me all along. Then again, I couldn’t differentiate whether it was just simply a nightmare or a vision of mine.

 

In mere seconds, the light was devouring the darkness as I switched on the bed lamp; my body teetering at the edge of my bed as I attempt to advance towards the bathroom. Subconsciously, my feet brought me to it inside within seconds with my vampire speed; a voice in my mind taunted me to peer at my appearance in the mirror. Hoisting my head, taking a bleary gander at the mirror to see the state of myself; pathetic, I can’t even take it with just a nightmare, with it draining me out lamentably.

 

The mirror reflected another person’s reflection, smirking right back at me. I shrieked at the mirror frantically, endeavoring to frighten the reflection off.  Insensately, I gazed back at the reflection in front of me. She had an indistinguishable long hairstyle from me yet her hair was tinted pink, accentuating her pristine features more which makes her more bewitching. She had a pair dark red solemn orbs, her lips tilted upwards; smirking scathingly at me. Her appearance was definitely the opposite of mine. 

 

 

“You have grown up, little girl. Kim Seohyun.” So, it was you, all along. We finally met, my nightmare.

 

 

♡  

 

Once upon a time, there lived a little girl. She doubted her own existence after her parents neglecting her presence ever since she was born, however, that did not stop her being benevolent to the ones who treated her with immaculate kindness. She was an introvert girl; therefore, she was judged as a cold-hearted ice princess. Be that as it may, the truth was that she was a warm-hearted girl inside, her heart filled with warmth from the people who ever cared for her. Her grandma had always believed that when she grew up, she would be somebody extraordinary; like a star shimmering splendidly in the sky, overpowering individual's that who constantly vilified her. This was the story that my grandmother always told me, regardless of how I importuned her to disclose to me the name of the girl in the story, she would constantly attempt to change the topic each time; reluctant to let me know. What exactly is she trying to hide from me?

 

I was in my reverie, reminiscing about the old times I had spent with my grandmother and the story that she always told me; it was such a pity that she didn’t have the opportunity to tell me the ending of the story before she passed on. Why did you have to leave me now? I’m all alone now. When I was going to turn eighteen years old, changes occurring in my life. I was fabricated in my darkness, drowning further— with no one rescuing me. I will never forget you, cherishing the memories we created together. Always remembering of you, I love you.

 

I’m Bae Seohyun, the youngest offspring of the Bae family. You’d have cerebrated that me being the youngest in the family would be one that my parents doted the most, but sorry to break it to you. No, you’re erroneous. Affirmative, most of the family seems akin to this, but no my family isn’t like the rest. From the moment, I was born into the family, my parents treated me coldly;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter