Chapter 11

Life with g dragon and seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was strange, Jiyong couldn't stop thinking about it, about that situation... That kiss! 

It had been so strange, so not uncomfortable that he could not understand what was happening.

 Seungri continued acting like nothing had happened, as if he had never done that.

"But why?" Jiyong wondered over and over. Why did he act like this? Why did he greet and treat him as usual? Had it all been a game in his mind? No, it could not be because he had felt it, he remembered it so vividly and constantly ... So much that he no longer felt able to even see him in the face. No, Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong that among many things still couldn't recover from the separation with Kiko, couldn't stand and look at his maknae, everything was so confusing and strange to him. So weeks and weeks have pass avoiding hi. After that day .. Jiyong felt that it could not be the same, could not act as always because his mind was so confused, that all he could do was distance himself from everyone else.

He was still locked in himself and although he tried to act normal for the fans, for his daughter. It was getting hard and harder for him. 

The mnet award had been difficult and he had barely managed to get it forward, all of BigBang had noticed it but did not say anything, not wanting to disturb the temperament of his leader, who was going through such difficult times, already knowing what he was going through, not even Seungri, who kindly gave him, his space, ironically causing further annoyance to Jiyong.
 

*************************************************

The doorbell rang for the thousandth time, causing Jiyong to get up from the bed where he had been lying all day, with slow and tired steps, he went to the door, where after opening it he found nothing less than Taeyang, Youngbae who brought with him food bags.

Jiyong said nothing as he followed YoungBae into the kitchen. "I know you have not been taking care of yourself. Not at all these days and although you are an adult, it seems that you need someone to come and babysitting you" He chided him with a stern look as he pulled out containers with homemade food.

"Thank you, but it's not necessary," he replied, looking at his hands.

"You know what?" His friend said annoyed. "That's enough!"

Youngbae approached Jiyong to take him by the shoulders and forced him to look at him. "This is not you, I know that you are going through difficult times but enough is enough. I'm saying this  as your fellow band mate, your best friend and as your brother. You can not continue like this!"

"What am I supposed to do?!" Jiyong said  Abruptly said while walking off. 

"Youngbae I do not know what to do! I do not know why everything is like this! I have tried, I have tried for the sake of BigBang, for the sake of Jieun, for the sake of fans but I can't no longer! The woman who was supposed to love me, left me! And Seungri .... " Jiyong stopped immediately breathing violently, realizing the error he had committed.

"Seungri?" Youngbae asked confused. "What does Seungri have to do with it?"

"Nothing..."

"No, something had happened!" Youngbae pointed out, he was not giving up on his friend, knowing it was necessary to have this discussion.

"What happened?" Jiyong looked at him, still refusing to confess. "Kwon Jiyong ..."

"He kissed me!" He exploded, feeling exposed. "While he thought I was asleep in the studio."

Jiyong avoided Youngbae's eyes, while he silently tried to understand what Jiyong was saying.

"I do not know why he did it, but he did it and now I ... I do not know what's wrong with me."

For the first time he could take out everything he had inside him. Expecially about what that kiss had meant to him

"Jiyong..."

"No, it should not cause me so much tro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter