Chapter 10

Life with g dragon and seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lonely- the state of being alone. 

Jiyong could now feel the weight of loneliness weighing down on him. It's hard for someone who was used to company, now have no one. This was a weird and unfamiliar experience for Jiyong, who intend to just ignore the fact, that, really he's alone.

 He drowns himself in work. Work work work. That's all he did. Day and night. He doesn't sleep and he barely eats.

Jiyong sighed as he rubbed his hands through his hair. He couldn't figure out a beat to go with his lyrics. He sigh again because he was frustrated and sleepy. He haven't slept much in three days. Sighing for the third time now, he gently place his head on the table. It wouldn't hurt just to get five minutes sleep and in a blink of an eye he was out like a candle.

Seungri was scheduled today to record with Jiyong for their new song, upon entering the studio he saw his sleeping leader, his heart warmed at the sight, deciding not to bother Jiyong he turned away only to look back for one last glance of him. That's the worse mistake he had made, Jiyong looked so... perfect, his sleeping face look to calm and relax, this was perfection at its best. 

Seungri slowly walked back to Jiyong, he stared at him before slowly start to caress his face softly, gently, he liked him so much...

Yes Seungri like his hyung, not as a brother but as a person who could be his lover. He had been crushing over him since debut days and he still is. Even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter