Chapter 18

Life with g dragon and seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri I love you." The heart of the younger jump, meeting the eyes of his boyfriend, who slowly wrapped more tightly in his arms. Seungri smiled

"I love you too, Jiyong" He whispered. Those words were so true that to a certain extent his heart ached as he said them, because he could not stop loving him, not for a single moment, even if he would not seem like that, Jiyong was the love of his life and he didn't believe that he could love someone else as he loved him.

He still remembered the emotion of his first date or his nerves when he decided to move with him, the sadness after the first disappointment and anger after his first argument, the yearning to have him again, the melancholy. He remembered the first time they had made love and  although, his past experiences everything felt so new, so intense, not everyone could understand it, even many times more than he believed either he, but they worked and they really love each other. Love, the love was more complex than everyone believed, often without knowing why you were hurt or hurt others, but more than you could count there was happy feels, feeling complete, entire.

Seungri watched in silence as Jiyong slept in his arms, as he clung to his body, as his breathing was calm, as his legs tangled between his and as he unconsciously drew closer to him, the truth was that he no longer cared about Kiko, not so much as before, although it was a bitter past, he could not let it affect him anymore because Seungri knew that it was not about him, that it was not about Jiyong not wanting to be with him, he slowly had understand it, he thought, to in the end finally understood.

It was no longer about Kiko, no more, it was about how the world around them looked at them, how they judged them. Seungri had understood it several nights after the incident, after Jiyong had gone to him to explain himself, as he watched as everyone around him rejoiced in his pain, jumping happily at the possibility of Jiyong returning with Kiko, not because of she, but because it meant that he was not gay, he was not interested in men, he was not really in love with him, in front of his eyes Jiyong was again "right", that "right" that was what really who had forced them to pretend that they were nothing at first and that had caused more than once that Jiyong sacrificed his happiness, because no one could really accept them. Korean society was weird, it was he then he think even more deeply about all they had to do just to prove how much they wanted to be with each other.

After tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter