Chapter 12

Life with g dragon and seungri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I could not help it, I know I should not have these feelings for you, I know you can not reciprocate, that you like women and that it was low to do it when you were hurt, but it just happened, Jiyong I swear!" Seungri could not help but feel defensive, little drops of sweat running down his forehead. "It was not in my plans to tell you my feelings .... I"

"I like you," Jiyong interrupted finally, earnestly looking to the younger "I like you, Seungri"

"Sorry? What?" Seungri asked, stunned, he could not believe what his leader had just said to him.

"Are you deaf? I think I like you ..."Jiyong took a deep breath "You, I like you."

Seungri opened his mouth and closed it, confused.

"It's not possible," Seungri said. "You're supposed to like women." His eyes met the leaders who saw him frustrated.

"But I like you..."

---

The fanmeeting was in a kind of strange atmosphere that members could not understand, Jiyong and Seungri avoided and almost did not talk to each other, causing more than one uncomfortable moments that Daesung tried to fill with forced jokes and comments he took from his sleeve, while Taeyang laughed all over to hide what was definitely obvious. The fans looked just as confused, feeling that something was wrong...

Seungri did not fully understand the conversation he had with Jiyong, almost as if it were a dream, an illusion, while on the other hand, Jiyong felt angry, rejected.

"There must be some sort of mistake, hyung, after all it happened soon after Kiko's" Seungri had told him sadly, shortly before her managers looked for them to return.

And it annoyed him, it bothered him because Jiyong had already thought about it, he had reflected more than a thousand times about it, "Do you think I would have said that if it were not otherwise?" He asked himself, frustrated, sighing returning his attention back to s who chatted and played among themselves, oblivious to all the mixture of emotions Jiyong had inside for a long time.

 Why was it? Why was everything so complicated? Why was nothing going well? Kiko had left him for his stupid decisions, for not being good enough and now Seungri rejected him for not being clear with his feelings, despite him being the one who had caused all this confusion. His eyes filled with tears, trying to holding them down heavily swallowing the knot that had fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter