Chap 9

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana got back from the hospital and called her parents to informed them her break up with Mark. They're angry at her and scolding her for that.

' Mark is a great man. He would've been a good husband why did you do that. That so reckless of you' - her dad said.

If only she could told them the whole story but she can't. Mark is a perfect in their eyes, his dad and her parents are close friends. They're planing to run a new company together next year too. Sana don't want to ruin their friendship at all and she thought the best for all is to took the blame herself. 

'I'm sorry dad but I don't love him not anymore' - Sana said.

'What are you saying??' - he yelled.

'Calm down honey I'm sure it was a couple fight, they will get back together in no time' - her mom talked to him.

' No mom we are not. I'm not getting back with him, this time is for real' 

'What have he done this time honey? You seems mad'

'I can't tell you mom I'm sorry'

'If it wasn't anything bad I'm sure you two can work it out. He is a good man and he seems to love you too honey'

'No mom it's can't be work'

'This girl is so stubborn' - her dad said.

'Honey let's me talk to her alright. Sana baby you can tell me the truth..'

'No mom I can't' 

'Was it because he had another girl ?'

'Don't do that to me mom I won't tell you anything for now'

'Or is it because you have found another one?' - her mom asked again.

'What??' - both Sana and her dad said.

'Another? Was he good? Is he better than Mark? What is that guy job? How was he??' - her dad tried to talked through the phone but her mom stopped him.

'No. I don't want to talk about it anymore mom and dad please leave me alone' - Sana sighed.

'Fine but tell me next time honey or I ill come to you and ask you myself. it's gettin late, you should go to bed honey. Good night' 

'Good night mom and please tell him to try to understand me this time. Call you later bye mom' - then she hung up.

Sana was halfway to her room when her doorbell rang. She opened the door and was greeted by her bestfriend.

'Momo ? What are you doing here? at this time?'

'Come to see you of course' - Momo giggled.

'Come in then'

They sat in the kitchen. Sana offered her friend a drink. 

'Here have some orange juice I bought a lot' 

'I'm full maybe later' - Momo smiled.

'So why are you come?'

'I have something to ask you'

'I will try to answer'

'Am I still your bestfriend?' - MM asked.

'Huh???' - Sana widen her eyes.

'Of course you are, we know each other for too long Mo. We have been through a lot together.' - Sana answered.

'We've been friend for more than 6 years Sana, I spent more time with you than my family so I quite sure that I'm know pretty much about you.' 

'What are you trying to say' - Sana can felt her bestfriend being serious.

'I know you Sana more than your parents does. They were always busy' 

Momo said then stares at her bestfriend for awhile before continue.

'I have been with you for your break up and getting back with every boyfriends you had. How you broke down every time you found out they've cheated. How you acted when you fell in love with them. The other may not know but to me you're quite obvious.' 

'I'm appreciate that alot. You are truly a best friend Mo'

'Do you mean that Sana? Cause lately I don't feel like I was a good friend to you'

'Why would you said that' - Sana confused.

'Since your broke up with Tzuyu you have became a different person Sana. You have been so distance, you would called me every time you got a heartbroken. But you didn't this time'

'I-I...'

'You would shared all you thoughts with me or asked me to get wasted with you when you didn't felt great but you're not anymore. You have changed Sana..'

 Sana felt bad, she doesn't want to be a burden to her friend she thought she could handle all this by herself but now talking with Mo and realizing that she have chose a wrong path. She shouldn't have left her bestfriend out of this when she maybe the only one who could help he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter