Chap 6

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

Sana couldn't slept much lately, shewas lying on her bed when her phone buzzed.

"Hi mom" - Sana nervously said

"Have you eaten your breakfast my baby?"

"Not yet mom I just woke up, but don't you worry I will have it after I take my morning shower"

"Make sure to do what you have said"

"Sure mom" - she chuckled

"I just call to check up on you cause you haven't call for 3 days, you know I'worried much right?" - Sana could imaged that her mom was pouted saying those words to her.

"I'm so sorry mom I was too busy with my works I will call you more often"

She sure busy but not with her works only but also because of her life, lately her life has turn into such a big mess and she having hard time with it but of course she won't let her mom know that. Her mom would probably trying to do something to help and that would make it more complicated. So she she chose to lie instead.

"Oh dear, don't work too muchcare more about your health or your love life, you know we can provide more if you want, money is not that important girl, you are more than that." - her mom worried 

"It's all rights mom I can handle it myself, and don't worry I will ask my boss for more breaktime."

"Ok you go do that and speaking of love life, how is your relationship with Mark? Is he good? Does you two going out on date much? Does he spending enough time with you?.."

"Mom!! We are doing just fine, we went on date every weekdays, we are good" 

"I'm hlad hearing that, now you go to bath and having your breakfast and I will be back at my work , the client is coming soon"

"Sure mom, I love you"

"Love you too, oh and remember to come visit us when you free baby, we miss you so much.Bye baby girl."

"I'm too old for that mom but I will visit you soon, bye mom" - Sana chuckled and then hang up.

Well her smiled turn into a frown as she remembered what her mom have said and now she feeling bad for lying to her mom again, she and Mark are not fine at all. They haven't met for a while and she doesn't wanted to met him again. The last time they met was a month ago and Mark did called a few time lately but she didn't picked them up. She needed her time to dealing with all the things she facing and yes that was included Tzuyu. She couldn't found best way to stops the mess so she let them pushing her all the ways.

Sana sighed before stand up and go to the bathroom. It's almost time to go to work again.

 

 

Two month ago,it was midnight and Sana was in front of JYP Club.

Earlier that night she tried to called Mark but he didn't answered so she came to his workplace to find him. Sana came to the bar and asked Mark's co-worker his present and to be informed that he had left his work early a minutes ago. Sana know best that he ain't going home this early so she found her way to the backdoor of the club that lead to a small valley. And yes, she found him making out with another girl his back was facing Sana's and when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter