Chap 8

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.

Mina picked Tzuyu at her school and they are now on their date.

'So how is school ?' - Mina asked.

'It's fine. I slept through them all and Chaeng still avoided me and I can't really have a chance to talk to her cause of that. So the best of my day is on the date with you' - Tzuyu replied then smiled.

'I feel bad hearing that but I don't really know how to help.' 

'It's fine Mina-ah maybe it's not good time to talk to her yet.'

'We should just wait' 

'How about your day?' - Tzuyu asked her girlfriend.

'Nothing much' - Mina smiled.

'Let's win that plushie then go to the cinema. There's a new horror movie' - Tzuyu suggested.

'Eh?? Horror movie??' - Mina frowned.

'It not that bad I got you don't worry' - Tzuyu laughed when she saw Mina's face.

They arrived the cinema at 7pm, after Tzuyu won the penguin plushie for Mina. 

They heading home when the movie ended. Mina was terrified by the movie but Tzuyu just kept her face straight all the time. She even laughed whenever Mina got scared and hid her face behind Tzuyu's back.

'I can't believe that you are smiling and laughing the whole movie.' - Mina said her hands lay on her chest, her heartbeat is still fast.

'I'm sorry but that was too funny and it wasn't scary at all' - Tzuyu patted Mina's back.

'I don't know if I can sleep tonight' - Mina sighed.

'Then call me if you can't.' - Tzuyu said.

'Maybe I will' - Mina blushed.

'Now let's get you home' - Mina said and they head to the parking lot.

'I thought we will go to have something to eat' - Tzuyu asked.

'I would love to but I can't. I have to pick up some goods for my mom. I'm sorry but we can eat next time cutie' 

'Fine. I think mom still left some food for me at home.' 

On the way home. Mina noticed that the other girl have been spacing out for a few minutes so she asked her.

'Are you ok cutie?' 

Tzuyu still spacing out and she didn't heard Mina so Mina asked her again.

'Cutie!! Cutie! Tzuyu...tzuyu-ah..' - Mina worried and tapped on the girl shoulder to get her attention.

'Yes??' - Tzuyu was surprised.

'Are you ok? Why are you spacing out? I have called you a few times' - Mina is worried.

'Ahh.. I was just thinking, sorry for that.' 

'Is something bother you cutie?' - Mina asked.

Tzuyu was having a fight on her own mind. A part of her wanted to tell Mina about yesterday, when she met Sana but the other part don't. So she just spacing out and having a conflict on her mind.

'There is something I want to tell you Mina' - she decided to told it.

'I met Sana last night.' - she started.

Mina just nodded she let the girl continued the story.

'She was in bad situation and I had help her' 

'Is it the reason why your hands got bandage?' - of course Mina noticed her girlfriend hands got hurt.

Tzuyu nodded as an answer.

'It's alright cutie.She is our friend you can help her.' - Mina smiled at her.

'I'm sorry that I have not tell you about it sooner.' - Tzuyu felt guilty.

'I don't mind much cutie-ah. So is that all that bother you?' - Mina asked.

'She helped me treat my wounds and helped me to carried some bags of groceries to my house since my bike can't handle that much' - Tzuyu said then glanced at Mina waiting for the other girl reaction.

'Uhm..is that so. Is there anything else?' 

Tzuyu shook her head.

'Then why is it bother you?' - Mina calmly asked.

'Huh? Maybe it's because I-I don't know if I should told you that or not. I afraid you will get angry. I don't think you like it when I talk about Sana' 

'I don't mind if you and her remain friend. But I do hate it when you get involve too much in her life.' - Mina replied.

'So if you and her are just friends I'm fine with it but I hope that all.' - she continued.

'Me and her is only friends' - Tzuyu said.

'Then it's shouldn't bother you that much Tzuyu.' - Mina stopped the car.

'I'm sorry' - Tzuyu hung her head low.

'It's ok. I don't wanna fight with you just because of this so let not talk about it any further. Goodnight' 

They have arrived at Tzuyu's house. The younger girl got out and waved he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter