Chap 3

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sure let's be friend" - Tzuyu said

Tzuyu knew herself well she knew she still have feeling for Sana. You can't be friend with your crush forever or your ex. Tzuyu known it's just another stupid reason to stay next to Sana. One side love hurts even though she wanted to forget Sana she just can't. Come to think of it their relationship didn't last that long it almost 100 days it's 99 to be exact but still now they have known each other for almost a year. Those bad memories from their relationship keep playing on her mind every night and it's kept her waked all night but other memories didn't faded either she keeps trying to remember those most happiest memories about her relationship with Sana. How Sana would treat her everytime she came to her or how Sana's look was so lovingly. Did she misunderstood all of Sana's actions or did Sana just really played her all the time. She don't care anymore she knows she miss Sana every single days she wanted to give their relationship another chance give herself another chance to treat Sana better than she used to did so maybe just maybe Sana will see that Tzuyu was better than that guy. 

So when Sana asked to befriend. The first thing came to Tzuyu's mind was " how should I reacting to this situation should I just slap her in the face and scream at her face that we cannot befriend cause I'm fu*king in love with you" but of course those thing didn't came out of she got weaker by Sana's action. When Sana lean on her shoulder Sana's scent drive Tzuyu insane she known that all this time she just tried to forget a person whom she missed so damn much. And that is when Tzuyu made her stupid decision the third time in a night.

 


The next day of that night. Tzuyu was seated at J's coffee again in 2 months.


"Hey you came again Tzuyu it's been awhile" - Mina greeted 

"Unnie mango smoothie please" - Tzuyu order and tried to looking for Sana at the back

"You know I'm a barista right ? I'm good at making coffee than.. nevermind go to your seat I'll serve you whatever you want" 

"Here your order enjoy it" - Mina lay the smoothie down and sat in front of Tzuyu 

"Thanks" - Tzuyu still looking at the staff door 

"Judging by your action right now I guess you won't give up right"

Tzuyu stared at Mina for a seconds then said "We're just being friend"

"Oh really? Ain't you the one shouted in the club 2 weeks earlier that it's being friend with your ex and you would never be that stupid to do that ?" 

"I was drunk that night" - Tzuyu cheeks turned a little pink

"Hah sure then. So didn't your friend tell you that she off today?"

"What?" 

"She took a day off so you should come home after you finish this drink"

"But.. I hate being at home alone"

She indeed hate it. Her mom will go to work until night and being alone mean there are a lot of time to think about Sana and she will end up being hurt a again.

"I should call Chaeyong come join me" - Tzuyu about to pull her phone out but she remembered something and she looked at Mina who now looks so uncomfortable.

Yeah right Mina and Chaeyong had an fight last night. Chaeyong texted her last night seems like Mina think Chaeyong is too childish and careless. 

"Sorry about that I shouldn't bring it up" - Tzuyu apologize 

"It's alright. I'm not in the right mood too so maybe I can join you today mu shift is almost over"

"Thanks unnie" - Tzuyu smiled she glad she has someone to talk to.

They decided to go for a walk at the park near the coffee shop since the shop getting more customers.

"Tzuyu ah do you think I was too much harsh on CY?" - Mina break their silent 

"What do you mean unnie?"

"You know me and CY had argued last night right so did you know what is it about?"

"She said that you're flirty she didn't like it and when she told you that you got angry at her. She said she have the right to do that and her action ain't childish"

"She what? How dare she? I know you're her bestfriend but let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter