Chap 7

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina I'm here" - Tzuyu rang the doorbell.

Mina's front door opened and she stepped aside waited for Tzuyu to get in and then closed it. They walked to the living room and sat at the couch. Mina poured a glass of water for Tzuyu since she noticed that the girl seems tired.

"Thanks" - Tzuyu started to drank it.

Mina waited till Tzuyu finished the drink and talked to her.

"Do you know why did I call you ?"

"I think I do.That why I come to say that I'm sorry" 

"I'm not really sure that you understand why Tzuyu ah. Tell me why did you saying this" - Mina sighed.

"Like I'd said before I haven't ready to face her yet" - Tzuyu said.

"And as I have said before who are you talking about ?" - Mina sipped her drink and asked the youger.

"At first I think it's Chaeng but after yesterday incident I think that I didn't really ready to face them yet."

"Base in what I've seen yesterday. I bet it's only Sana you haven't ready to faced yet." - Mina staring at Tzuyu dovelike eyes.

"I.." 

"You know you're bad at lying Tzuyu -ah. Your lovely eyes can't lies" - Mina smiled but it's sad one.

""I'm sorry I thought I was able to deal with her but I have failed and I have hurt you. I 'm sorry I really am."

Mina sighed again and kept staring at the younger she chosing her words.

"I don't know what to do with you Tzuyu ah or what to do with our relationship either. Tell me should we end it ?" - Mina finally asked.

Tzuyu closer their gap and she hold Mina's hands, staring at the girl eyes.

"Don't. I don't want us to end this. Not like this I know we can sort things out.I still wants to date you and I really need you Mina." - Tzuyu almost cry when she saying that she really mean it.

Mina stayed still and kept her silent again. She's thinking about it about their relationship. She know she does have feeling for Tzuyu and she doesn't really want it to end. But Sana is still have a lot of affect on Tzuyu so she can't make up her mind just yet so that why she haven't answered Tzuyu.

Mina pulled out her hand from Tzuyu and caress Tzuyu's cheek. She smiled and said.

"Please remember that you're my girlfriend now cutie. You don't have to worries about what other girls thinks. Give your attention for me and only me. It's should be me that you care about, love me with all your heart cause that what I'm doing now. Can you do the same ?"

Tzuyu placed her hands on Mina shoulder and used her lovely talked to the girl.

"I can and I will do it. I would never hurts you again please trust me I really do want us to be together." - then she pulled Mina into her embrace.

They've stayed at Mina house for awhile before Tzuyu suggest to go out for dinner. So they rode to the nearby restaurant with Tzuyu bike. 

On the way back to Mina house Tzuyu smiled and asked her.

"Mina let go back to the game center tomorrow so I could win that plushy for you" 

"Ok I will pick you up when you finish your school tomorrow" - she laughed and hugged Tzuyu from the backseat.

They've arrived at Mina house.

"Goodnight see you soon Mina" - Tzuyu waved.

"See you soon cutie" - Mina stole a quick peck on Tzuyu's cheek before she ran to her door and closed it.

She left the younger blushing alone with a smile on her face.


.


Tzuyu was on her way home when her mom called.

"Mom I'm on my way home now don't rush" - she stopped her bike and answered the phonecall.

"Oh I wasn't going to rush but it's good to heard that you are coming home. But before you come home stopped at the supermarket first honey I have a list of things I need you to buy for me so hurry before they close it. I'm sending the list and remember to buys them all honey. Bye ride safe love you" - then she hang up.

"She doesn't even give me a choice. Maybe they buy me this bike so I could do their chores." 

She arrived at the supermarket and took a trolley cart and open th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter