Chap 4

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu ah do you have free time? I need someone to talk with" - Mina eyes filled with sadness but she manage to pulled out a smile.


Tzuyu nd Mina arrived at Han River with Mina car. They chose to sat near the edge of the river.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu ah that I have disturbed your night like this" - Mina said staring at the black river in front her

"It's ok unnie I didn't want to go home anyway"

They stayed silent for such long time then Tzuyu decided to broke it.

"I met Sana an hour ago just before we met unnie.." - Tzuyu sighed

"I didn't know I'm sorry Tzuyu I should have not asked you to come" 

Mina should have see it, maybe it's because Mina were too busy with her own thoughts so she couldn't see that the younger was hurt too, she looks like she's broken and now when she looked at Tzuyu eyes she realized all that and it made her felt ashamed. 

Tzuyu staring in Mina eyes and she knew Mina finally known and she known Mina was felt bad so she said 

"It's not your fault anyway don't feel bad unnie. I'm glad to be here with you unnie I really need someone to share my thoughts with too"

"We didn't really close before but since now maybe we will. It's so sad that we're getting closer only because we both got hurt from the one we loved." 

"Such a honour to be friend with you" - Tzuyu offer Mina a handshake 

"Me too" - Mina took it and smiled

"So Tzuyu ah care to tell me what have she done this time?" 

Mina decided to make up her fault and she wanted to help Tzuyu with her problem first. 

"She said she glad that me and her are being friend and she said maybe that what all we should have been from the start."

"That cruel too cruel. It unlike her at all." - Mina thought to herself 

"So it's mean that she regreted dating me right?" - Tzuyu staring in Mina eyes hopeing that the girl may give her a lightly chance.

"I can't tell much from your story and please don't use your lovely eyes to ask me to give you hope like that I not the one who can do that"

Tzuyu was disappointed but Mina was right. She lower her head and Mina saw it.

"Ask her yourself "

"I already did that " - she sighed again

"So you already have her answer so what is your ?" 

"Huh? What do you mean unnie? "

"What are you gonna do now? Keep trying to make thing up or giving all it up ?"

"I..I'm What am I gonna do? What can I do now? My head hurt, my heart hurt even more everytime I saw her but I think I almost die too when I'm not seeing her. What should I do.."- Tzuyu buried her head in her palm.

"Do you trust me Tzuyu?" - Mina patted Tzuyu's head

Tzuyu stared at Mina she doesn't know how to response to that question. But then she decided to trusted her so she nodded.

"I can't do much for you cause I'm at handling relationship too but I will try my best to help you."

"You help me? To do what ?" - Tzuyu confused 

"To getting back with Sana" 

Mina may not good at her own relationship problems but she wanted to help the younger. Tzuyu won't admit it but Mina could easily read Tzuyu's heart, she knew that Tzuyu just didn't ready to give it up so she need to help her dongsaeng. Mina have always like Tzuyu, it not that love but as a sister and she doesn't want Tzuyu to get hurt any more. The girl is still too young. Beside she can felt something was wrong with Sana too. Kept herself busy with others problems may make her ran out of time to think of her own problems. 

"Why ? Ain't you have your own problems too?"

"So you don't need my help then?"

" No not that, it's just... why are you decided that?"

"Cause I've been there too. I known how hurt it was and I may know how to get through it"

"But a few minutes ago you looks like you about to die from heart aches unnie"

"I already regretted my decision" - Mina flustered 

"Haha I'm sorry but I have to you looks so funny right now" 

"Yahhhh I'm not as nice as I looks you konw, how dare you tease me" 

"Haha of course you're not that nice no one as nice as they seems but at least you're nice at something" - Tzuyu kept teasing Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter