Chap 5

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day.

"Mina unnie, I'm at your front door right now." - Tzuyu talked with Mina on the phone

"I will be down in a minute"

The door swung opened and Tzuyu was greeted by Mina

"You looks beautiful today, why is that ? Do you have a date or what" - Tzuyu unnie.

"Stop it. You make me blushing already" - Mina really mean it she is now blushing by the younger compliment .

"I'm just saying the truth here, have you look at the mirror you looks indeed beautiful" - Tzuyu ain't lie tho, Mina looks so good her blue gingham one piece dress.

"Thank you I just tried my best for my date" - Mina smiled then bite her lower lip.

"Wow that person is so lucky to have a beautiful date like you" 

"Sure she is. Now let's go my date, we are running late." 

"Haha sure let's go my beautiful date" - Tzuyu offered her hand to Mina. The other girl grabbed it and they are head to Mina's car.


Yes they're dating now.And it's all start from yesterday.


<<<<<<
Yesterday when Mina was driving Tzuyu home.

"Are you okay Tzuyu ah, you haven't talk for awhile"

"I'm sorry, I just space out a bit."

"It's all rights, but what you have said back in the shop, what do you mean?"

"I mean it unnie, I'm asking you to help me to forget Sana."

"Seems like you already have your own plan so care to tell me about it?"

"Date me" - Tzuyu said 

Mina suddenly stop the car. She turned her head and looked at Tzuyu with surprised looks.

"I have thought about it. Maybe the best the way to forget someone is having another one who is better. But it's hard to trust someone new and with all the people I have known you're the perfect one. You are pretty, you are trustworthy, and you are single. But the things that bother me is that you're my bestfriend's ex. So I'm still not sure if I should date you or not." 

"I'm not convinced at all. But thanks for trusted me." - Mina release a small laugh with her almost mute voice.

"I know it hard so I do understand if you say no, and I'm sorry for asking you this" - Tzuyu said. 

Mina didn't reply. She just sat there staring at street in the next 15 minutes. Then she hold Tzuyu's hands and smiled.

"Let's date Tzuyu ah. I said I will help you and I mean it, I wants to help."

"What about.."

"Like you said I'm single now and you too. So if we date eachother there is nothing wrongabout it. Chaeng is my ex and I think I need to change my attention to other or at least to my own life. My story is ended so I may write another and you are not a bad choice at all."

"But I'm not sure how to act in front of Chaeng and she probably will hate me."

"You could act like nothing have happened."

"I can't. I' bad at faking anything I can't even lie"

"It's you who wants to date and now it's you who don't want it happen. I'm a bit confusing now" - Mina smiled at Tzuyu who looked quite nervous now.

"I just don't know.."

"It's all right let's try it and if thing don't work we can still be friend and if you afraid that they know we can date secretly."

"I..I think maybe you are right. Let's try it out." 

"Now let's get you home it's getting late now your mom is probably worries." 

They're arrived at Tzuyu's house.

"Good night Tzuyu ah" - Mina patted Tzuyu's head before Tzuyu get out of her car.

"See you then unnie" - Tzuyu gave Mina a little wave 

Mina about to drive away but Tzuyu stop her with a knock on the car window.

"What do you think if I ask you go on a date with me tomorrow?" - Tzuyu shyly asked.

"I would said it's too soon but on second thought it would be fine cause I don't have any plan tomorrow" - Mina smiled at the younger act.

"Then we shall meet at 2pm"

"Got that. I will be here on time"

"No I will be at your door waiting for you."

"Fine see you then."

"See you later" - Tzuyu waved goodbye.

And that is why they're dating now. Back to the date. They decided to start their date with a new movie at the theater. And end the date with a nice dinner at Mina's favorite restaurant. Now they're at the park near Tzuyu house.

"Thanks unnie I having fun tonight" - Tzuyu started the conversation 

"Thanks you to spending your time with me" - Mina replied 

"You know if we keep talking like this I don't think anybody know that we are dating.It too formal" - Mina laughed.

"Haha I know right I feel weird too. Maybe we can call eachother by nickname like other couple" - Tzuyu suggested.

"Like what ? Do you want me to calls you Chewy like other do or Yoda ?"

"Don't it's nothing special, cause if you do I have to call you Penguin too.And what we're gonna be like? another animal couple? " 

"Ha you right. Now what Babe? bab? Papi? Honey? Princess? My boo? My sweet? Sugar babe? My queen? Pumpkin? y? Jellyfish? Cutie?.."

"Oh my please stop unnie I can't even imagine being called by any of that it's too much" - Tzuyu laughed almost crying after hearing those nicknames 

"Maybe we just call eachother by name untill we came up with a good nick name" - Mina also laughed, she patted Tzuyu head.

"It's the best for now unnie"

"And you don't have to called me unnie I'm your girlfriend" - Mina smiled.

"Oh I'm gonna try my best"

"So called me by my name now"

"Mina-un..Min.Mina"

"Good. Tzuyu ah it's our first date I hope having fun like I do but let's heading home you looks sleepy already."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't  have stayed up late last night I was too nervous thinking about our first date so I couldn't sleep much."

"You are so cute you know that?"

"I knew I cute but still thank you. And you I glad you are my date and I promise next time we date I will be in my best condition. See you soon Mina".

Later at night. Mina got a text from Tzuyu before she got in her bed.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter