Chap 1

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Meet me at the coffee shop near our school' - Tzuyu read the text

She had just finished her class and now she head to the coffee shop her bestfriend ask her to meet up.
J's coffee shop is the name. Tzuyu open the door and head to the small figure who sat in the conner.

'Hey why here ? I'm hungry let's go to eat instead ' - She said

'Sit down, this place had food too just order a sandwich or pasta' - her BF Chaeyoung said

'Fine' - Tzuyu answered knowing her friend stubbornness.

Tzuyu was busy starting at the menu and lost in her own world not knowing what to choose then a voice cut her off.

'May I take your order? ' - The girl said

Tzuyu then look up to the girl and the moment she sharing eye contact with the girl she feels her heart skip a small beat. But then she gather all her strength to speak up .

'Ah - ah I-I'm may I have a iced cappuccino and a egg sandwich please'

'Yes. That would be 23000 won total. Thanks for your order.It'd take around 10 minutes is it alright ?' - the cashier asked

'Yeah it's alright' - Tzuyu paid then turn around then the cashier girl stop her in her track.

'Miss you forgot your receipt. Please take it. Thank you for your purchase.'

Tzuyu took he receipt then tried to put on her poker face as usual but when she reach the table her bestfriend sense her weirdness already.

'What with that face ? You know I'm not buying your cool face right ? You always put on that face when you don't want to show any emotions at all.' 

'Yeah and I'm always this emotionless' - Tzuyu said then sat down.

'Yeah right' - Chaeyoung rolled her eyes after hearing her bestfriend words.

'So mind to tell me why we're here? '

'Well I'm in love with coffee here that all' - Chaeyoung said locked her eyes at the coffee counter well a person behind the counter to be exact.

Tzuyu follow her bestfriend eyes then a smirk forming on her lip.

'Here your order' - the waitress is the cashier earlier. 

'Ah thank you' - Tzuyu said then staring at the girl nametag - Sana what a cute name - Tzuyu blushes at her own thoughts.

'You're welcome hope you enjoy it' - Sana winked then leaving their table.

Did she just winked at me oh my and what is wrong with my heart again why beating so damn fast. Tzuyu thought was cut off again by Chaeyong.

'Eh hem! Look who is blushing' 

'Hey I'm not it's just quite hot in here'

'Like I'm gonna believe you haha. Are you sure it the temperature that is hot or the waitress who just winked at you ?' - Chaeyoung tease

Tzuyu feels a bit embarrassed but she not gonna lose to her bestfriend this easy so she manage to fire back.

'And are you sure the coffee is the only reason we're here not the barista?'

Chaeyoung choked on the coffee which she just take a sip from.

The two girls went silent after the talk the just made. It's was Chaeyoung who break it.

'Well at leat I'll have company whenever I want to stalk my crush'

Tzuyu was surprised by her friend confession but she feels happy that Chaeyoung's word is quite true. She thinks she like that waitress girl.


It was her first time meeting crush.It's been a month since that day. Chaeyoung and her always went to the coffee shop just to starting at the cashier and the barista whenever they've a chance. But they haven't got any chance to talk to their crush. If you do count taking orders then Tzuyu is luckier than Chaeyoung cuz she got her change talking to Sana evetime they order.

Today is at the coffee shop too but not with Chaeyoung cuz she having her day off due too her grandparents sudden visit.

'Where is your friend? Is she coming ?'

Tzuyu was surprised when Sana sudden ask her that.

'She not coming I'm here by my own' - tzuyu said with a smile.

'Oh really ? Here your order.Enjoy' - Sana said then went back to her counter.

Tzuyu took her laptop out of her backpack then starts working on her project but her attention is on Sana. 

Why is she so cute.Her eyes, nose, lips everything is perfect and sometimes she looks quite y in the ways she move. It's driving me crazy here. Maybe working in this place is bad ideas. I never gonna finish anything here maybe I should gave up then...but staring at her is quite rude this laptop could be my excuse then. 

'May I sit ?' - a familiar voice asked 

Tzuyu shocked when she realized it's Sana who asked. 
'Y-Yes please take a sit' - she gulped as the girl sat down. 

'Why you are here ? Ain't you have to work ?' - she asked but her voice sound bit worried 

'I'm off early so I can join you' - Sana gave Tzuyu a smile.

'Can I ?' - she asked the still shocked girl

'O- Ofcouse you can but my I ask why me ? I mean why would you want to join me?' - Tzuyu asked she feels her cheek getting hotter 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter