05 - Clubbing

With Time

Hi! I’m back with another chapter!

Not much to say about this one...

Except to tell you that the boy Hakyeon dances with is Sanghyuk...

Enjoy! <3

***

         As expected, Hakyeon doesn’t see Taekwoon that much for the first days. They see each other in the morning and in the evening, but both are too exhausted to do much more than eat and have a little talk. Well, it’s more Hakyeon doing the talking and Taekwoon answering with a few grunts, especially just after waking up. It makes Hakyeon smile to see that the other is still not a morning person. Even if it’s a bittersweet feeling, he likes to see that some things didn’t change, that Taekwoon didn’t change, that he is still the friend he knows by heart.

         On the third day, Hakyeon manages to take a day off and they wander together through Tokyo. They go back to some of the places they loved to haunt that one year they were studying here. Hakyeon also shows Taekwoon new spots he discovered since he came back, especially ones related to food. Enjoying being together, they soon start losing track of time.

         After a delicious dinner at a ramen restaurant that Hakyeon knew Taekwoon would love, they decide to go clubbing in Roppongi. To be honest, it’s more Taekwoon giving up to Hakyeon’s whines rather than a concerted decision. So they go back to Hakyeon’s apartment to change into more appropriate clothes, which translate to Hakyeon taking forever to get ready and Taekwoon just waiting while purposely yawning.

         When Hakyeon is at last out of the bathroom, he’s absolutely stunning. Dressed entirely in black, with very tight leather trousers, a close-fitting dress shirt, silky hair and a make-up subtly enhancing his beautiful doe eyes. He never cared that he looked like a cliché (a gorgeous one though) when he intended to party. He twirls around, giving off a sensuous musky fragrance in the movement, and winks playfully at Taekwoon.

         “Do I look hot?”

         “You know you do.”

         “Ah Taekwoonie, you’re the best! Let’s go!”

         The club they enter is packed. They first go to the bar and share a few shots. Soon enough, Hakyeon is itching to dance and try to force Taekwoon to go with him on the dance floor, but to no avail. “Go have fun. I’ll wait here.” Hakyeon doesn’t wait to be told twice.

         Immersing himself into the rhythmically undulating crowd, he relishes the deafening sounds of the music vibrating through his whole body, dictating the slightest movement of his limbs. There are some women trying to approach him but he doesn’t give any sign of being interested and continues to dance alone, just for himself, eyes half closed, gestures smooth. He feels like floating, a little lightheaded thanks to the alcohol. This is nice and he will enjoy the sensation until it lasts.

         Feeling observed, he opens his eyes and try to catch sight of Taekwoon near the bar. That’s when his eyes meet the ones of a grinning and very handsome boy. Sure, he’s way too young but Hakyeon doesn’t have it in his mind to care. He waits for the boy to approach him and they begin to dance together. Things escalate fast and quickly there are hands all over him and a hot mouth pressed against his own. They kiss hungrily, all thoughts set aside, but next thing Hakyeon knows they’re suddenly jerked apart and he finds himself close to a sulking Taekwoon.

         “Let’s go.”

         “What?”

         “I didn’t come to see you making out with underage kids. Let’s go.”

         Then he’s yanked through the crowd before he has any time to process anything of what Taekwoon just shouted at him. He tries to look behind him at the boy he was dancing with but he’s nowhere to be seen and Taekwoon keeps pulling him relentlessly until they’re outside of the club.

         “What the hell was that Taekwoon? I was just having fun!”

         “I was bored.”

         “And you had to spoil my fun?”

         “I’m tired. Let’s go back to your apartment. I want to sleep. I hate clubbing.”

         “And I hate you.”

         “No you don’t. And you’ll thank me later. If you ask me he was way too young for you. Probably too.”

         “I’m not asking you anything, you moral know-it-all! He could enter the club! That means he was legal! And there is nothing wrong with having some fun, you judgmental !”

         He tries to pull Taekwoon back into the club but Taekwoon won’t budge even if he looks uneasy now. They don’t quarrel very often and when they do, Hakyeon is hardly ever the one to raise his voice. Now that the fresh air of the night is cooling his head, Hakyeon supposes that asking of Taekwoon to just sit at the bar while he was having fun dancing and enjoying his night out wasn’t really fair of him... He still thinks that Taekwoon’s comment was uncalled for but seeing how Taekwoon seems to regret his words, he decides it’s not worth an argument. After all, they’re supposed to have fun together, so Hakyeon decides to compromise.

         “Fine, let’s go but you owe me a drink elsewhere!”

         After some more drinks at a place more suited to Taekwoon’s tastes, they’re finally back to Hakyeon’s apartment. Too drunk, they both stumble to the bed, half , half of their partying clothes still on. Hakyeon decided to abandon the fight half way through the struggle of ing his dress shirt but miraculously managed to get rid of his tight pants. Taekwoon did a little bit better but somehow forgot to get rid of one of his socks and put his night shirt back to front and inside out before crashing under the cover.