Chapter 2

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 

 

I kissed Byun Baekhyun and I liked it.  But again, I must not be so fantastic since it's been weeks since I've seen him.  EXO and EXO-CBX had some grueling schedules I wonder how they even manage to crawl out of bed in the morning.  The memory of that kiss, still manages to make me blush when I recall it.  It's something to keep me warm even when I'm alone and lonely.

 

"Can you sort and file this?" one of my seniors had a pile of folders and papers in her arms and tucked under her chin.  It's dangerously close to spilling on the floor and I hurried to catch it.

 

"Let me help you with that." A pair of hands relieved my senior of the burden she was carrying.

 

"Thank you, Xiumin-sshi!" 

 

Silently I bowed in respect to both my senior and the older male.  I tried to tactfully withdraw but my senior and mentor had other ideas.  

 

"Yah! Kim Yoo Mi, where are you going now?  Stay here we still have lots of things to do. Ah, Xiumin, have you met our maknae?  This is Yoo Mi" awkwardly I went back to bowing and feeling nervous.  What's he doing here.  Wait is Baekhyun with him?  I surreptitiously took a quick peek around and was disappointed to notice that he came alone..

 

"Annyeong!" He waived his hands in front of me in a quick and friendly greeting.  I gave him a startled look not quite believing that he is actually talking to me. What do I do now?

 

"Paboya! Greet him back." My senior was whispering between gritted teeth.

 

"Annyeong?" I replied quickly before bowing again.  At the rate I keep bowing at him I probably resemble a chicken during feeding time.  Nervously, I glanced at him and noticed that he was actually smiling at me.

 

"Wae?" I wondered if I did something stupid again.  

 

Xiumin shook his head slightly before flashing another smile.  "Nothing really, it's just that you reminded me of my sister for a few minutes.  She acts just like that when she's nervous."

 

I kept my mouth shout and felt even more awkward.  Somebody save me!

 

"Xiumin-sshi, not that we don't like seeing you, but what brings you here?" She was polite but her tone warned him not to play any nonsense with her. I swallowed and fidgeted nervously.

 

"I nearly forgot why I'm here!" He chuckled lightly. 

 

"We finished signing those promotional items for the fan meet in Tokyo but Baekhyun had run off to his next schedule.  Jongdae and I have to leave soon as well but there are several boxes of items in the conference rooms upstairs that still need to be assembled into gift bags.  Would you please assign somebody to help us out?  We would hate it if anyone of our fans receive an incomplete package because we were in a rush."

 

"Well today is your lucky day because Yoo Mi is very much available to help." She smiled and gave a pat on the back that somehow felt more like a shove.  I stumbled and would have fallen flat on my face if Xiumin did not quickly move to catch me.

 

"Mianhe, sorry, sorry" I went back to bowing like a chicken.  

 

"Oppa." He prompted. "You must call me Oppa." Oh great. He's teasing me.

 

"Oppa?" I tentatively tried to use those words. Xiumin beamed at me.

 

"Okay now both of you get lost!  I need to work on something."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter