CHAPTER 1

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

I feel like throwing up.  I don't want to do this. I really do not want to marry him.  I love him too much for far too long to settle for this mockery of a marriage.  My hands are cold as ice, and though I am standing right next to him listening to the serious looking official who is forever sealing my fate, I feel alone.

 

This is stupid. I took a step back ready to run for it.  But he quickly put a hand behind my back, supposedly to steady me, but in reality so he can remind me to stick to the plan.  He threw a quick sideways glance at me which made me swallow in fear.  I can see a hint of anger in his eyes.  He doesn't want this either but we have to stick to the plan.  

 

I should be delirious with happiness right now. I'm marrying the man I love. I'm having his baby. But everything just turned into a nightmare.  I heard a cough and noticed the official seems to be waiting for me to say something.

 

"I....I....ddddd...do?" I stuttered in confusion.  It was a blur after that.  Did I just marry him? Am I lost in another one of my fanfics?  Can I wake up now?

 

I felt his lips touch mine.  Time stopped and I forgot to breathe.  This is is what lead us here. His kiss was my downfall.  Before I can shame myself even further by kissing him back, he straightened up and gave a fake smile for the cameras.  Hell just started.

 

I worked part-time on and off through the years for SME.  That's where I met him.  He was young but very talented.  No doubt he had a bright future ahead of him.  I doubt if he ever noticed the mousy girl, with the big eyeglasses standing in the background.  But that was okay.  I was content being a fangirl.  I worked to supplement my scholarship so I can finish school.  I was never a trainee at SME.  I was one of the hundreds of busy workers that make their artist stand out.

 

What I am good at is organizing anything and everything.  I can pack up an entire group's wardrobe and never have a single hairpin missing.  My goal was to be one of the office based assistants.  I wanted permanency in my life which I never had growing up.  I had an absentee father, an overworked and often distracted mother, and no siblings.  Too introverted to make friends easily, I tend to be alone a lot.  

 

That's how I met him.  It was lunch break and I was sitting in a corner quietly eating.  I looked up and there he was smiling at me.  I swear I saw a halo on him for a second. He was friendly and noticed me sitting alone and decide to strike a conversation with me.  Before I knew it, he had me throwing back my head and laughing until tears run down my cheeks.  Sadly, I don't think I was that memorable.  After that day, I seldom saw him in person but his face is everywhere.  After all, he is Byun Baekhyun of EXO, my bias, now my husband and my baby's daddy.

 

I'm foggy about the details.  I can't even blame the alcohol.  I barely had an ounce of soju.  What I remember is being tired and sleepy.  I barely had six hours of sleep in the last two days prior to the party.  I was studying for my finals and working at the same time.  I was in short, burned out.  I got dragged into the party by the PD who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter