Chapter 14

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stared at the dark ceiling of his room.  Yoo Mi was sleeping soundly beside him, tucked under the blankets his mother had given them as a wedding gift.  They had to sleep on the tiny space on the floor of his old room since his bed was too narrow to hold both of them.  He was worried that he would crush Yoo Mi in his sleep so he offered to sleep in the floor so that she could sleep comfortably on the bed, Yoo Mi however refused to sleep without him.  He should have protested more but he couldn't deny himself the chance to hold her in his arms.  

 

Being an idol meant a lot of sneaking around for the two of them before they got married.  He could probably count in hours and minutes the actual time they spent together rather that using text messages and phone calls.  Yoo Mi never protested, never made any demands, just loved him unconditionally and gave everything she had.

 

Yoo Mi mumbled sleepily before shifting in her sleep and pulling on the blankets covering them.  She shivered slightly before curling on her side away from him.  Baekhyun’s sculpted chest and abdomen were briefly exposed revealing his .  He smiled before he pulled back the blankets and his wife.  If she was cold then she needs to stay closer to him.  Although she never woke up even though he rolled her over, she instinctively wrapped her limbs around her husband.  He kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly.

 

“Saranghe, Yoo Mi.  Things will get better.  I promise to work hard to give you and our baby everything you deserve.”  He whispered softly before he drifted to sleep.  Yoo Mi kept her eyes shut willing herself not to cry.  He paid a high prize for loving her.  She will make sure that he will never regret his choice.

 

Downstairs, all the other members of EXO were laid down on blankets, each lost in his own thoughts.  Suho was the most worried.  If it was only himself, he knows he will be able to forge ahead and carve a different path.  He was worried for the others especially the two youngest.  Despite their undeniable talent,  Sehun and Jongin both basically grew up in the training rooms of SME and know no other life.  Kai and Sehun.  How can he help the maknaes?

 

Xiumin will enlist in the army soon and will probably be able to decide what to do with the rest of his life.  He’s smart and studious.  He probably wouldn't find it too much of a hardship to find a role behind the cameras.  Lay can have his freedom to grow as an artist in China, Jongdae can easily change his careers to doing musicals, Chanyeol would be successful as a music producer, DO will most likely get offers to be an actor from other agencies as soon as they find out that he is now not working for SME.

 

Despite all the worries, he is envious of Baekhyun.  Why didn’t he have the strength to fight for the woman he loves like Baekhyun did?  Does she hate me?  Where is she now?  I miss her.

 

Chanyeol was thinking of songs and various ways he could produce these songs.  He probably could collaborate with Lay but it also worries him that Lay could be in the hot seat because of the situation between their two countries.  He was going to produce songs for EXO or whatever name they eventually come up with for the group.  He just has to find the strength to go against SME if they decide to blacklist the group.

 

Xiumin had his eyes closed, his forehead furrowed in a frown.  Chen and Baek were supposed to continue the subunit while he goes off to join the army for his manda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter