Chapter 10

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Mi woke up to the smell of flowers.  She smiled and rolled over to her side with her eyes still closed.  Baekhyun. She was dreaming of Baekhyun and the flowers he always brings whenever he picks her up for a date.

 

SUHO.

 

She flinched back in fear, nearly falling off the other side of the bed.  A pair of strong arms caught her.  

 

KAI.  

 

They never been introduced before.  She just knows of him because, well who doesn't know EXO? She looked around wildly, trying to ascertain where she is.  Her eyes fell on Baekhyun sleeping on a cot in the corner with another handsome man seated on the floor with his legs outstretched but sleeping as well.

 

LAY.

 

"Annyeong? Yoo Mi-ah!  You scared us for a while.  Are you awake now?" The cheerful greeting came from Xiumin.  She glanced around the room.  It was bigger than she could afford.  But it is private.  

 

"You okay?" That was Chen. He was smiling gently at me his one arm resting on Xiumin's shoulder.

 

"Should we wake up Baek now? He did ask to be woken up if she did." I looked over and saw Chanyeol hovering over Baekhyun and Lay.  He doesn't really want to wake up Baek who had been exhausted staying up all night.

 

"Please don't." I whispered quietly.  I tried sitting up and Kai helped me up gently.  He smiled before moving over to another part of the room where Sehun and DO were currently seated.  Sehun was demolishing a small fruit basket that probably used to be filled.  Kai helpfully finished the rest.  

 

"I'm disappointed in the two of you." I looked back warily at Suho who spoke up for the first time since I woke up. Chanyeol and Xiumin were shaking their heads at him silently telling him to shut up.

 

"I didn't get to sing at your wedding. Tsk!" He shook his head before glaring back at Xiumin.  

 

"Bwo?  What did you think I was going to say?" He smiled at me before patting my head.

 

"Welcome to the family."  I burst into tears.  Suho's eyes rounded in panic.  He came over to give me a hug and pat my shoulders in comfort but was roughly shoved aside.

 

"That's my wife!" Baekhyun glared at him while hugging me and letting me soak his shirt with my tears.

 

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I keep crying. It wasn't you I swear."  I mumbled into Baekhyun's shirt while looking over his shoulder at Suho.  Lay was helping him off the floor.

 

"That's okay.  We all know it's Baekhyun's fault." He replied as he straightened up his shirt.

Baekhyun looked behind him and glared at Suho.  

 

"Baek! I'm sorry. I didn't mean...." he shut me up with a kiss.  Not a quick peck on the lips either.  The kind of kiss that usually makes me end up on my back in bed with him.  The kind of kiss that tells me how much he loves me.  The kind of kiss that I missed.  This kiss tells me he forgives me even if I we haven't talked about it yet.  This kiss tells me once again that he loves me.

 

Someone slapped a pillow over Baekhyun's head ending our kiss.  There were hoots, catcalls and laughter all around.  

 

"Whoa down boy! We're still in the room.  Keep it R-19!"  Suho was teasing Baekhyun who was turning red but smiling.

 

"Let's talk later after I get rid of them.  I promise to listen this time." He whispered softly only for my ears before kissing the top of my head.  He then turned around and with his arms still around me he asked everyone to be quiet.

 

"Thank you for being here for us when we needed friends.  Guys, I want to you all to meet my wife, Yoo Mi." He introduced me proudly as his wife.  They all gave me smiles and greetings. I smiled back at everyone but had eyes filled with love for only one man.

 

My husband, Byun Baekhyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was sitting up on the hospital bed, my husband's head cradled in my lap. I was feeding him every other slice of apple from my plate.  He was absently chewing while trying to read a book on pregnancy.

 

"Yah! It says here your s will get bigger later." He glanced up, looked at my chest, looked back at the page he was reading and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

I swallowed a laugh and covered his mouth with my hand.  I felt his smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter