Chapter 7

THIS KISS (EXO Baekhyun Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Mi sat on her before her tiny desk covering her ears as she continued to stare at her phone.  Fifteen missed calls and thirty four unread text messages from Baekhyun.  And that's just today.  He's been in Japan for five days now and she stopped answering his calls since his second day away.  Tears blurred her vision before it once again rolled down her cheeks.  Her eyes are swollen and red but she couldn't seem to stop crying.  Every time she thinks she's done, he calls, or sends messages.  Each one more worried than the last.

 

"Please just stop.  It wasn't supposed to be like this.  I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She was sobbing once again.

 

Everything was fine until that Monday.  He had asked him to marry her, but she wanted time to think about it.  For once the alarm bells that keep ringing in her head with caution just wouldn't shut up. Although her instinct was to shout the heavens that yes! I want to, and will gladly marry this man, she kissed him and asked him for a bit of time to think about it.  

 

He pouted cutely but nodded his understanding and consented to wait. He was that sure that her answer will be yes. He slid down the covers with her and tickled her until they were giggling like kids. 

 

"Do you want anything in particular for breakfast?" Baekhyun nuzzled her neck and kissing her shoulder while waiting for room service to pick up his call. He was holding the hotel room phone in one hand and caressing her with the other.

 

"Uhhmmm?" She replied distracted by his handsome smile and busy hands.  "I'm not really hungry.  I'm still queasy from that lobster we ate last night."

 

"Okay, but you need to eat and keep your strength up.  We have a few more hours before our flight back to  Seoul and I plan to spend every minute of it making you happy." He was grinning and winking at her implying so much with that one wink.

 

He finally managed to get their meal delivered by room service and kept dropping obvious hints about how he envisions their life will be together. She laughed at his teasing.

 

The night before he left for Japan, they spent another night together.  He took her to a very expensive hotel in Seoul where he booked a private suite. They had dinner, took pictures with their phones, sang to each other even though she kept insisting she didn't want to sing, and made sweet love to each other all night long.  

 

She kissed him goodbye in the morning, this time needing to be the one to rush to be on time for the first day of her training.  With some luck, she might get that office job she'd been aiming for.  Then she will always be able to see Baekhyun without anybody speculating why they are together.

 

The idol rumor mill was buzzing about a blind item sent by a nameless source who claimed that a certain popular idol had been locked in a hotel room for an entire weekend banging his pretty  girlfriend.  Speculations as to who the idols involved suddenly growing by the dozen at each passing hour.  Yoo Mi didn't pay attention but instead hit the ground running as soon as she clocked in for work.  She didn't want to pause from being busy, knowing that Baekhyun is probably even now checking into his hotel room in Japan. She was missing him already.

 

She was on her way back home when a sudden dizzy spell made her her fall down and scrape her knee.  It was bleeding so badly she had to tie her handkerchief around the wound and hobble to a nearby pharmacy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter