Chapter 32

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi girls!" Hyun greet his Cheojes.

"Hi Hyung-boo! You're back." The girls greet back cheerfully.

"Yes and I bring something for you." Hyun show bags in his hands.

"Yeaayyy..!!" The girls quickly run to get those bags of snacks.

"Where's your Unnie?" Hyun ask.

"In the bathroom." Yerin answer while munching burger that Hyun brought for them.

"She okay, right?" Hyun ask.

"Uhmm.. just lack of sleep. The baby is very active, it exhausting Unnie and make her hard to sleep. We've tried to help, but not always works. Pay attention on that Hyung-boo... help Unnie on that. You know that Unnie is too kind to bothering other people, she might not say anything. So you have to proactive." Yerin ask. Hyun nod, "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

 

Not for long Sowon back to the waiting room. She smile delightfully at the time she see her husband. Hyun rushing closer to hug her, "Hi Yeobo, I miss you so much." Then he kiss her lips intensely, ignoring the girls's protest.

Then after they have a seat, he start to greet his baby. "Baby, Daddy is back. Daddy miss you so much." He caress and pecks Sowon's belly.

"Ugh.." Sowon groan a bit, "The baby jumping around, seems too excited because Daddy is back. Calm the baby down, Oppa." Sowon grimace. Hyun look at her wife in sorry, "I'm sorry, Honey... you suffer a lot." Hyun caress Sowon's head, then turn to the girls, "Girls, thank you for took care my wife while I'm gone."

"Hyung-boo, we've told you before, you don't have to say that, it's our Unnie though..." Eunha said, while the other nod in agreement. Hyun and Sowon smile gratefully at them.

 

After GFriend finish their schedule, Hyun take his wife back home. When Sowon just step on the first stair to go to their bed room which on the second floor, Hyun suddenly lift her up, "Let me take you, Honey. You had did a great job."

"Oppa, put me down. I can walk by myself." Sowon ask. But Hyun shake his head while start to step up. "For sometimes loosen your independent, will you... let me spoil you. Do I need to beg to spoil my wife?" Sowon finally give up and smile. She twine Hyun neck to secure her position.

 

Few hours later...

Hyun wake from his sleep because he feel Sowon keep moving in his embrace. She has not soundly sleep. Hyun can feel Sowon's body heat is pretty high and she has cold sweat that wetting her pajamas. She has a fever. Hyun's sleepiness gone right away.

Hyun quickly make a phone call to Sowon's doctor. The doctor suggest to compress her fever, also to check her consciousness, it's good if she can still respond, if in an hour she's not getting better, then take her to the hospital.

Hyun do like doctor said. Hyun wake his maid for help. He put wet cold towel/fabric on Sowon's forehead. He try to call and talk to her but she not respond. She just keep in restless sleep, sighing and panting. Hyun is so worry about her. "Sojung-ah... Yeobo... you hear me? Honey, answer me..." but Sowon not answering and not open her eyes.

 

"Master, just take Madam to the hospital. It can be dangerous if pregnant woman has a high fever. Let me wake my husband to drive you to the hospital." Hyun's maid suggest.

"Okay." Hyun finally decide.

 

Then Hyun tucked his wife on blanket and carry her by his self to bring her to the car and take her to hospital. Along the way he keep call her, try to stimulate her consciousness, but Sowon not respond. At the hospital paramedics quickly treat her. After very long minutes, doctor came out and tell Hyun that his wife and the baby are critical. The fever is too high. The only solution is they have to reduce the high temperature as quick as they can. But the problem is how to get that quickly without chemical things, because she is pregnant, not recommendable to consume too much chemical. They try to intensely compress her using very cold wet towel.

About more than an hours, Hyun just wait on outside emergency room. He's alone and very worry. Suddenly his phone ring. It's from his Mother in law.

 

Mrs. Kim : "Lee-Seobang (서방 : It means 'Son-in-law' and 'husband'. A wife can address her husband as 'seobang' or 'seobangnim'(with more respect). But the wife's parents can/should address their son-in-law as seobang. It's more like, it's disrespectful to call son-in-law just by his name. So they usually address him as 'seobang' with the surname of the Son-in-law is added), I'm sorry to call at this late at night, but is Sojung okay? I suddenly had unpleasent dream about her and become worry.

Hyun : "Eommoni... Sojung is at the hospital. She get high fever. I'm sorry for not tell you earlier. I just so worry about her and can't think anything else."

Mrs. Kim : "Oh my God ! I'll get there as soon as I can."

 

In half hour Kim family arrive at the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter