Chapter 19

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's about time for Sowon to go to her schedule, but Hyun still soundly sleeping on her lap. But she really have to go. Then Sowon carefully replace Hyun's head from her lap to pillow couch. Then she make a note on a post-it sheet :

Oppa, I have to go to my schedule. You can't have black coffee anymore for today. Please have properly meal. Don't work constantly!!! Have a rest. Don't sick!

Sojung ♡

 

Then Sojung left Hyun's office after tuck him on blanket then peck his forehead. The building more vacant than when Sowon got there before. Mostly employees must have left. Sowon think that is not efficient if she ask her Manager to pick her up now, because it would be wasting time and she won't make it on time, she decided to take a cab and go by her own. Sowon walk out from Lee Company's building to the side of the street to get a cab. Already dark and not many pass by when she came out. She just waiting for a while when suddenly there's a black van stop in front of her with screeching tire shocking her. The van's door sliding open and there's men in black mask and outfit in it pull Sowon all of sudden inside the van. Sowon's bag drop at her standing spot before. Sowon try to scream out for help but they grab closed. They quickly closed the door and left in full speed as soon as Sowon get inside. They smothered her with chloroform handkerchief, make her passed out.

 

Hyun awake when he hear his phone keep on ringing. He take his phone from the table.

"Hyung-boo, what took you so long? We've been try to call you many times. Sowon Unnie is with you right? She told us that you will drive her to our schedule, but now even our schedule already done but she still not show up and it's strange that she not give us any news." SinB sounds so furious.

Hyun blinks few times. He still half a sleep and can't think properly. "Yes she here with me. Sojung-ah...!" His said in hoarse voice.

"Hyung-boo, are you drunk? Your voice sounds weird..." SinB sounds upset.

"I'm not drunk, I just had sleep. Hey, what is it... there's Sojung name on it..." Hyun take Sowon's post it note and then read it, "Oppa, I have to go to my schedule. You can't have black coffee anymore for today...." Hyun stop reading, he start to confuse.

"Hyung-boo, Sowon Unnie is there with you right?" SinB ask again, after she also heard the note said, now she sounds worry.

"What time is it?" Hyun ask.

"It's pass midnight. Hyung-boo~... Sowon Unnie is there with you, right?!" SinB start to raise her voice.

"What time should I drive her?" Hyun still asking in confuse.

"You should drive her for our 10 p.m schedule!!" SinB start yelling.

Hyun scanning all over his office. There's no one else except himself. He try to look for Sowon's bag, it also not there. "She's not here..." Hyun wishper in horror. Seems he just talk to himself, but SinB also can heard it on the phone.

"What??!! So where is she?!" SinB yell even more. "Hyung-boo, wake up! Where is Sowon Unnie? She should with you or with us. But she's not! Find her!!" SinB yell in anger than hung up.

 

Hyun's sleepiness gone all of sudden. He get up to call the security, "Do you saw beautiful tall girl that come out from my office?"

Security : "Yes, Sajang-Nim. She left about 4 hours ago."

Hyun : "Do you see who pick her up?"

Security : "No. It seems she take a cab, because she walk to the side of the street."

Hyun : "What?!"

Security : "But... I'm sorry Sajang-Nim, are that girl's name is Kim Sojung?"

Hyun : "Yes."

Security : "One of our employee found a bag on the side of the street in front of our building, there's ID card in it, belongs to Kim Sojung."

Hyun hung up the phone then quickly grab his car key and his coat then run out. He go to the security office. He ask the bag and check it by himself. That bag are really Sojung's. Hyun still remember how it look like, the food container from his lunch before are also there. He try to think, then he get an idea, "Show me the CCTV record for outside vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter