Chapter 16

Ridiculous Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon and Hyun relationship is doing well. There sometimes when they have argue, even sulke for days, but they always make it up again. There also times when they can't meet for days because their bussiness, then when they finally meet they even more bond with each other. They hardly go out for dating, because it will be troublesome for them. People always recognnize them and can't let them have relaxing date, it always make big crowds arround them. That's why they have to just give up to have normal dating, instead they make their own private date. It's not that special actually, just like dinner on the Lee Company building's roof or GFriend building dorm's roof. Or watch movie using projector, sometimes also with the girls. The simplest things are just like Hyun visit to GFriend waiting room just to meet her for a while, bring some snacks for the girls and joking with them. He also pick up and drive Sowon to her campuss sometimes. Sometimes at late at night, Hyun pick Sowon up from her last schedule that day so they can have a long talk inside his car or take a walk while holding hands in town park or beach, because only at time like that they can comfortably have walk in such public spaces. They talk on the phone a lot for sure.

Everytime they have time for together they surely so sweet with each other, because they barely meet so they miss each other a lot. Hyun especially will always make sure Sowon in his arm all the time. He almost beat up some boys that he catch have talk with Sowon in pretty close distance or constantly staring at her in admire. Fortunately the girls manage to stop him before he really beat them up. He surely pretty possessive at her. It's not like Sowon never jealous at him. No, she has. Sometimes she catch women that admiring him or even try to flirt him behind her. Of course she upset about that. But then she realize that it useless, because Hyun will always devoted to her, he adore her a lot, no matter how seductive the women are, but Hyun just have a heart that already given to Sowon.

 

It's become normal to see Hyun around GFriend, especially with Sowon of course. When other idols/celebrities maybe have to hide their relationship to avoid public objection, but not for Sowon and Hyun. They already make public announcement during their 'scandals clarification', it become big advantage for them to have more relax dating. They can see each other comfortably, or even to have a nice walk side by side while holding hands. Just like what happen that day...

 

Hyun is just pick up Sowon from her campuss then drive her to her group schedulde location on a particular TV station. He her from the parking lot to their waiting room. They walk side by side while holding hands and talking comfortably. They make everyone jealous to see them, even more idols/celebrities. They greet brightly to everybody they meet along their way.

 

"Kids... we bring you something!" Hyun excitedly greet his future-Cheoje ( 처제 : sister-in-law from wife's side of family) and other staffs.

"Yeeeaaayyy...!!" The girls welcoming them cheerfully like usual. "Gamsahabnida, Hyung-boo! Jalmoggesseubnida ! (Thank you, brother-in-law! We going to eat it well!)"

"Yahh!! You just thanks to your Hyung-boo and not me?" Sowon scold her dongsaengs.

"Hyung-boo is the one who buy these, right?" SinB answer it without doubt while take a big full spoon of fruit salad.

"But it's me who pick the menues." Sowon furiously answer back.

"Yeah.. we know that. Hyung-boo won't ever pick salad for us. We sure that he will bring more delightful snacks instead." SinB bravely answer her Leader-Unnie again.

"Yah! You..." Sowon about to grab the rebelious-younger-girl to 'teach' her some 'lesson' when Hyun stop her.

"Hey... Sojung-ah, calm down..." he pull Sowon's waist and make her face him.

"Oppa, you always on their side! You spoil them too much. They become more rebel to me. They won't listen to me anymore..." Sowon whine while stomping her feet.

"Hey... what you talking about... I'm sure they will always listen to you. They just tease you sometimes because they want to play with their Unnie." Hyun wooing his sulking-girlfriend. He gently tuck Sowon's strand of hairs before her ear. Everybody in that room cringe to see that. It actually normal to see them that naturaly sweet with each other, but somehow it still make cringe everytime they see it or hear some sweetness of that couple. But they surely cute together.

 

"Yes, Unnie we just want to play with you.. don't mad at us. Now, say aa..." Yuju said then give a spoon full fruit to her sulking-unnie. Sowon accept it with smile.

"Unnie, you barely play with us anymore. You with Hyung-boo all the time... even when he's not here, you keep play with him by phone." Umji protest.

"Yeah... Hyung-boo you seize our Unnie from us." Eunha also protest, glare at Hyun while keep chewing her salad. Sowon and Hyun looking at them in surprise.

 

"Maybe we should part them away so then Sowon Unnie have more concern for us." Yerin said then pull her unnie away from Hyun. And the other girls quickly step between them to block him from Sowon.

"Hey.. Kids, what are you doing?" Hyun wooing his Cheojes.

"Hyung-boo, we have to take Sowon Unnie with us for this week! She just for us this whole week! You can't have her!" SinB said in stern to Hyun.

"What?!" Hyun shock.

 

Silence for moments...

 

The girls laughing all of sudden. They found that Hyun's shock face is really funny. Hyun is still not get it and looking at them confusely.

"I had told you before, Oppa. We have overseas schedules for a week." Sowon tell him while still laughing.

"Ahh..." Hyun finally get the point. "Geez.. kids, how can you scare me like that? I thought you suddenly disagree on us. You are our best supporters. My best supporters actually..." Hyun said while grinning, make them laughing even more.

"Okay, you can have her for this whole week. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter