Chapter 칠 (7)

The Golden Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Sehun and Tao began their long trek, through the forest. Sehun was mumbling to himself the whole time. 

 

      Which really wasn't pleasant, due to the fact that Sehun was extremely mad. Tao could only stare at the poor guy, he wanted to say something, but feared that he would only worsen the situation.

 

     Tao was upset, but not nearly as mad like Sehun. All he could think about was that his beloved Kris, was being lied to by someone that he trusted and cared for.

 

     Tao had always liked Kris but was always to shy to tell him how he felt. Whenever he worked up enough courage, another girl had already won Kris's heart.

 

       "Tao where do we go now?" Sehun said through his teeth. Tao lifted the palm leaf and Sehun walked through.

 

     When they made it out of the treacherous forest, a loud scream was heard. They ran towards the source of the scream.

 

      There they saw Baekhyun on top of a table holding on for dear life. "Baekhyun...what are you doing here?" Sehun asked, "And why did you scream." Tao questioned.

 

      "Well Chanyeol and I found out from Kyungsoo that you and Luhan had left, so we looked for you," Baekhyun fixed his clothes, "Luhan used his telepathy to tell us where he was."

 

      "Chanyeol and I split up to look around...oh and I saw a...a spider, so I screamed." Baekhyun looked at Tao. "Well anyway...where is Luhan?" Baekhyun asked. "Seohyun has kidnapped him so we came to look for you and Chanyeol." Sehun said.

 

      "Where..exactly..is Chanyeol?" Tao questioned. "Right here, and I found one of Seohyun's guards." Chanyeol pushed the guard forward. "P-Please don't hurt m-me. I'm not a guard." The person said.

 

    "Who are you then." Baekhyun grabbed the persons collar. "I'm P-Park Jimin, my husband is missing, I was just looking for some food for my baby." Jimin shook with fear. Baekhyun released the man, "Oh in sorry, where is your child," "He's at the shelter I made." Jimin stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter