Chapter 십사(14)

The Golden Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  It had been 5 lonely months of being locked up in a small room with no windows, Luhan thought he would be driven to the brink of insanity. His stomach had gotten bigger as well, Seohyun had a doctor come and tend to him and he found out that he was now 6 months and 1 week pregnant.

 

  The boy was scared, no one had come to save him so it was time to get out by himself he refused to have his baby in this hell. Luhan has been plotting for months and now he was ready to go through with it.

 

   The door opened and the doctor walked in she was a nice lady and Luhan felt bad for doing this to her but, it had to be done. After she finished checking him out he walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out a needle. 

 

  The doctor turned around and saw that Luhan had her cornered “Lu-Luhan what are you doing with that?” She asked and Luhan saw that she was scared “Doctor Kim I’m so sorry that I’m doing this, you are the only one who has actually cared for me. But I have to leave.” He said

 

  Doctor Kim extended her arm to him “W-Whatever it takes to get you out of here.” She smiled and Luhan injected the fluid into the woman’s arm until she passed out. Luckily for her he caught her and managed to place her on the bed. 

 

  Luhan grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, no one was outside so he backed away slowly into the woods. Without looking back he briskly walked away, ‘I wish I could run’ he sighed.

 

  After hours of walking he sat down on a log, he had no idea where he was and was very thirsty. From a little ways away there was the sound of a stream so he got up and walked towards it. 

 

  Luhan cupped his hands into the water and drunk a few handfuls. “Are you lost?” He looked up and there a a little girl staring up at him “Yes actually could you point me into the direction of the castle?” He asked and she giggled “I can show you to my village, I don’t know about any castle.” 

 

  She grabbed his hand and they walked back into the forest. They arrived at a lavish village, as they entered all the village people stared at them. The little girl led him to a humongous cottage in the center of everything and they walked in.

 

  “Halmoni look what I found.” The little girl pointed to him and the older woman turned around and looked at him. “Why are you here?” She asked “I didn’t mean to intrude but I was running away from my captor, and she found me an-.” The woman held up her hand.

 

  “Sit down.” She pointed to a still behind him and he sat quietly “You’re the princes lover right?” She sat in front of him and he nodded “I’ve heard a lot about you from Taemin whenever he visits. By the way my name is Hwasa and this is my granddaughter Wheein.” 

 

  Luhan smiled “It’s nice to meet both of you and thank you Wheein for taking me here.” Wheein giggled “A-Actually do you think that you could help me get back to the castle?” Hwasa smiled “If I’ve heard correctly it wouldn’t be good for you to go back.” She said 

 

  “W-why exactly.” Luhan’s smile faded “Well the other tribes have heard about you being with Sehun and they also know that Sehun’s father killed his mother, who was one of us.” Hwasa sighed. “B-but they might kill Sehun if I’m not there to talk to them, I’m sorry but I can’t stay here and let him die.” Luhan stood up.

 

  Hwasa stood up too “Well if you insist I guess I could help you. Wheein grab my bag.” The little girl ran off and returned with a black bag. “Well first before we go we must get you cleaned up, your white dress isn’t white anymore sweetie.” Hwasa grabbed his hand and they walked to a bathroom. 

 

  The tub was really big Luhan gasped “Wow it’s beautiful.” Hwasa helped him bathe and loaned him a light pink dress. “It’s a maternity dress and it looks so cute on you.” The woman smiled and they exited the cottage. 

 

  “Moonbyul can you and Solar watch the cottage while I’m away?” Hwasa asked and the woman nodded “Sure hurry back soon.” She waved them off.

 

  “Now we aren’t gonna walk so let’s use our wings.” Two red wings popp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter