Chapter 십일 (11)

The Golden Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Luhan woke to a noise coming from outside of the door, he grudgingly walked to the door and opened. There was Victoria and she was talking to someone but he couldn't make out the person's face. Slowly and silently he crept closer to the talking girls making sure that he stayed close to the wall.

 

   The pixie crouched down behind a statue and listened. "Seohyun the king is getting tired of me and is looking at sending me away to get another girl for him." Victoria sighed "Well that's a shame.....but I really don't care." Seohyun rolled her eyes. "But what will you do without me?" Victoria smirked.

 

  "I don't care who I have to use you are just a pawn on my chessboard." Victoria scoffed "If that's the case I will tell the king and Sehun that it was you." Seohyun chuckled "You won't tell anybody because they won't know where you are." Victoria started to run but Seohyun snapped her fingers and Victoria disappeared.

 

  Luhan stood up and crept back to the room but he accidentally knocked into the statue. His breath hitched and he saw Seohyun draw a dagger from out of nowhere. "Show your self." Seohyun crept closer to the statue. Sehun's door opened "Luhan is that you?" Sehun rubbed his eyes, immediately Seohyun disappeared. The pixie ran towards his boyfriend "Lu baby are you okay?" Sehun tucked his head into the crook of Luhan's neck "I'm fine sweetie let's go back to bed." He caressed Sehun's head as the younger picked him up and carried him back to bed.

 

  He didn't fall asleep though he just ran his fingers through Sehun's hair as the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter