Chapter 오 (5)

The Golden Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"He-he's what?" Sehun stuttered "Well Luhan is the last." Chaerin smiled. Sehun honestly didn't know what to say, he was glad that he was able to take care of the last one. "Why did you give him to me?" Sehun was puzzled "Well i felt like you would need someone to be by your side when your friends can't, and Luhan is a sweet boy." Chaerin squished Luhan's cheeks making the boy squirm.

 

"I'll give you a week to decide if you still want him. Friends of Sehun's we must leave so they can get acquainted." Chaerin smiled.

 

"Hunnie are you really going to give me up?" Luhan asked and his eyes started watering. Sehun didn't answer "I-I'm sorry Hunnie I-I didn't mean to make you n-not want me." Luhan was now crying. Sehun pulled Luhan to his chest and comforted the crying boy. "Luhan don't cry lets just see how the rest of the week goes on." Sehun sat down with Luhan on his lap. Luhan's bawling had turned to soft whimpers.

 

"Hunnie can we explore?" Luhan asked blinking his big doe eyes "Sure but we have to get you some pants." Sehun stood up and walked to his closet. He found some jeans that he couldn't fit anymore and handed them to Luhan. Luhan slid them on and Sehun instantly regretted giving him the jeans. 

 

The jeans squeezed Luhan's cute really well and accentuated his curves. "Hey Lu why don't we try s-some sweatpants." Sehun stuttered as Luhan moved his hips in the jeans. "I like these they are comfy. Let's go Hunnie i really want to explore." Luhan pulled sehun to his feet and out the door. 

 

"Where do you want to go Lu?" Sehun smiled. "Take me somewhere you think I would like." Luhan smiled. That's how they ended up in the stuffed animal store.

 

Luhan's eyes widened and he squealed. He walked around the store and was in awe at all of the plushies. "Do you see one you like Lu?" Sehun smiled at the boy. "Sehun look at the deer isn't it cute?" Luhan picked the deer up off the shelf. "Let's get this one."They walked to the register.

 

"Will that be all sir?" The cashier asked. She was staring at Luhan and trying to his attention. "Yes it will." Sehun said and they headed towards to the door. "Hey cutie," the cashier said, "You should call me." The cashier handed Luhan her number. Luhan looked at the number. "No thank you. Chaerin noona told me to stay away from s like yourself." Luhan smiled and grabbed Sehun's hand and they walked out.

 

"Wow!" Sehun was shocked. "Hunnie just because I'm cute doesn't mean i don't know how to handle myself." Luhan smiled. "Let's go get ice cream," Sehun looked across the street, "That looks like a good place over there."

 

 

"Luhan i have a question." Luhan looked up at Sehun. "Are you really the last one of your kind?" Sehun asked. "I'm the last living one." Luhan frowned. "I didn't mean to upset you." Sehun held Luhan's hand and Luhan blushed. "No its fine. Do you want me to tell yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter