Chapter 십이(12)

The Golden Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  When Luhan woke up he had a foul feeling and quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. As he emptied the contents of his stomach Sehun awoke and walked to the bathroom "Lu baby are you okay?" He rubbed Luhan's back. Luhan lifted his head and looked at Sehun before returning to the porcelain pot. 

 

  Sehun ran out and called for Xiumin ,a fellow maid, to bring some water to settle Luhan's stomach. "Here you go your highness." Xiumin handed over the water and watched from afar. Sehun helped sit Luhan up and handed him the water "Th-thank you Sehun I don't know what's wrong with me." He held his head and smiled.

 

  The couple ventured back to the bedroom and sat on the bed "Sehun my head hurts." He held his head "I know baby I'll get a doctor just let's get you washed up." Sehun washed Luhan and laid him on the bed. 

 

  The prince asked the castle doctor if there was anything she could do, but she couldn't because she didn't "specialize" in pixies. Then he remembered Taemin could help "Chanyeol I need you to come with me to find this pixie to help Luhan." Sehun waved down his friend "Yea sure let's go." The boys flew off to the Amethyst ruins.

 

  Sehun and Chanyeol landed and they walked to the door. "Wow this is the ruins! It's beautiful." Chanyeol looked around while the prince looked for Taemin's house. He saw the man in the garden with his daughter. 

 

  "TAEMIN!" Sehun called out, the pixie looked up and ran over to him with Kay-lee and a toddler waddled after them. "Oh Sehun you've grown so much." The pixie hugged him tightly "Yea it's been a while Hi Kay-lee." He waved to the little girl who blushed. "Sehun this is my son Jaebum." Taemin held the little boy. 

 

  "Hi Jaebum," he waved, "Taemin my lover Luhan is really sick and the doctors at my castle can't work with him, because he is a pixie." Taemin's eyes widened "If my suspicions are correct I know what's wrong with him. MMMMMIIIINNNNNHHHOOO." He called and walked into the house. Sehun could see that Minho was still the same frizzy hair and all.

 

  "Yes my love." Minho placed his paint brush down "I need you to watch the kids I'm going with Sehun to the palace." Taemin collected his stuff in a bag and made sure Jaebum had his bottle, "Ok I'll be back keep Jaebum out the pansies, Kay-lee make sure your hair is washed by the time I get home if you want it braided. Bye baby." He kissed Minho and they set off for the castle.

 

  "TaeMin your a busy mom." Chanyeol smiled "Yea I picked that up by raising two kids and we have another one on the way." He patted his stomach. 

 

 They arrived at the palace and walked to the bedroom, Xiumin was tending to Luhan. "Your highness he doing a bit better just coughing for now." "Thank you Xiumin for helping me you may go." Sehun smiled. Taemin walked towards Luhan and lifted his dress.

 

  "Hi Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter