Chapter 십삼(13)

The Golden Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  The atmosphere was tense throughout the castle, Luhan didn't like that Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren't on speaking terms anymore. Ever since Baekhyun had ended their relationship, Chanyeol acted as if nothing had happened which angered Baekhyun.

 

  Chanyeol went on about his day like he normally would and completely ignored Baekhyun's presence. 

 

  Though he was taking it good Baekhyun couldn't handle it and seeing Chanyeol walk around like he was freed from something holding him down, made his heart hurt. Baekhyun wasn't eating right and wasn't talking to anyone.

 

  He became a sickly white and spent most of his time in the castle's clinic being tended to. 

 

  Luhan walked to Sehun's office and knocked on the door before entering. "Hunnie Baekhyun isn't doing any better and I'm afraid that he won't ever recover." Sehun placed the book he was reading Doen and pulled Luhan into his lap. 

 

  "I'm worried about Baekhyun too...I-it's weird to not se him and Chanyeol chasing each other through the castle." Luhan played with Sehun's fingers, "Do you think that you could talk to to Chanyeol and see how he feels about this situation?" Sehun nodded and kissed Luhan's forehead before standing up.

 

  Chanyeol was sitting in a secluded part of the garden staring at a nearby tree, so he didn't hear Sehun sit next to him. "Hyung." Sehun tapped him which made him jump.

 

  Sehun could tell he had been crying and he knew that the happy expression was just a facade. "Sehun I hurt him really badly and he'll never forgive me." Chanyeol ran his hands through his hair. The younger didn't know what to say, "Hyung why didn't you want a child with Baekhyun-hyung?"

 

  He chuckled, "Sehun I've always been a silly person, I joke around and sometimes don't know how to be serious. A child is a lot of responsibility and I don't know if I can be responsible enough to take care of another human being, I can't ever take care of myself." Sehun laughed but stopped himself "Baekhyun on the other hand is this beautiful and strong independent man who knows when to be serious and when to joke around....and still to this day I wonder why he chose me over Junmyeon." 

 

  Kim Junmyeon, even though he liked to mess around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter