London (part 3)

The Mystery Of The Missing Campers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rupert's house

Location: London, UK

Time: 8:00 PM

 

(Liza's POV)

The roast beef and Yorkshire pudding was really fantastic. Mrs Kingsley is a great cook. I get to know Harry's father as well. I went up to my room to do some research on where to go around London and what public transport to use. It says here I have get an Oyster card to use the bus or get to the train station. But where am I gonna get an Oyster card? I ask Rupert where I can get those kind of card and he said I could buy them in a convenient store. I thanked him and continue my research until I got tired. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

(Liza's POV)

It was morning in London. I woke up and washed up. Then, I start packing my luggage as I have to leave the house as soon as possible. Mrs Kingsley made some breakfast for me. It was a simple breakfast of toast with jam and butter and coffee. Breakfast time wasn't very long for Mr Kingsley and Rupert had to leave for work and school. Before I left, Mrs Kingsley hand me a paper bag of food for me to eat for the rest of the trip. I looked inside and there were sandwiches, an apple and juice. I thanked her with a hug.

 

Mrs Kingsley: Thanks for visiting our home. Come back here anytime, love.

Liza: And thank you for your hospitality.

Mr Kingsley: Say hi to Harry for us. Tell him we miss him.

Liza: I will, sir. Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter