Camp Sunshine: Day 3 (part 1)

The Mystery Of The Missing Campers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Camp Sunshine

Location: Chicago, USA

Time: 10:00 AM

 

(Liza's POV)

Back in Camp Sunshine again. But this time, the weather is very gloomy. It's only 10 in the morning. There's suppose to be sunshine and all. A lot of things are ruined here. The windows are cracked, the wood have been chipped off, the lake is filled with rubbish everywhere. It's different from before! What made it even worse that some campers are fighting among themselves. I saw Channarong and Harry are fighting at the distance. I can still hear them.

 

Harry: I hate people like you!

Channarong: Oh yeah?! I hate you ever more! I rather be in Thailand than here!

Harry: And I rather be in England than being with you here!

Channarong: People from England are dumb!!

Harry: People from Thailand are bloody ugly and hideous!!

 

(Liza's POV)

My heart broke to see them arguing and fighting. They were best friends. And now, they're enemies. Larry came out from his cabin and was glad to see me.

 

Larry: Thank goodness you have returned! The children are out of control and turning this place upside down! Look at this campsite! It's messy and ruined!! Donghae's gadgets are gone too!! Even the food had disappeared and the children are eating what is left now. They are angry and hateful! They are fighting and destroying everything everyday now!! Something is very wrong!!! You're a spy, right?!! Help us and get to the bottom of this!!!

Donghae: Alright, Larry. Don't be over dramatic! Stay calm! (to Liza) Welcome back, Liza. Sorry about Larry. He's been like this since the campers became like this.

Liza: I get it. Now, can we get to discussion?

Donghae: Not outside. Because I sense someone is watching and hearing us. 

Liza: Huh? 

Donghae: Come inside my cabin. There are no cameras there. It's safe to talk there.

 

(inside the cabin)

 

Donghae: After you left this place, I found a camera hidden in the tree. It's not only one camera I found. I found lots of them. At the entrance, by the lake, even the campers' cab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter