Thailand (part 2)

The Mystery Of The Missing Campers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man's house

Time: 4:10 PM

 

(Liza's POV)

The kind man drove us back to his home. It's the same kind of house in Japan. We entered the house and we were greeted by his family. We also exchange greetings in return. The lady, who is the man's wife, brought us up to our room. We have to share the room for now but that didn't mind us. As long as we have a roof under us. 

Since our clothes are in the luggages and they're in the professor's plane, we have to buy some clothes or borrow them from the family. Then, a girl came into our rooms, holding a basket of clothes. 

 

Girl: We noticed you don't have any luggages with you. We decide to lend you two our clothes to you. 

Liza: Thank you so much.

 

(Liza's POV)

How kind of her to lend us their clothes. They look old but at least we have something to wear. We can take a quick shower and wear some clean clothes. Luckily, I snapshot two towels in a clothing shop in Japan. You never knew you may need them when it comes to desperate times. 

Later in the evening, we went downstairs to have dinner with the family. The girl who sent us the clothes earlier ask me to sit next to her. Kyuhyun sat next to the man, AKA the host. The lady begin serving dinner. It was a simple meal, consist of vegetables, pork, fish and tomyam, a popular Thai dish, which is a spicy and sour soup. We take a bite and it was delicious. 

After dinner, we explore the house. I saw a picture of a boy that looks like Channarong. Maybe this house belongs to him. I asked the man if the boy in the picture is him.

 

Man: That is my nephew, Channarong. He's family genius. Very, very smart.

Lady: Yes, he is.

Kyuhyun: Wait! You're his uncle?

Man: Yes. Now, he's in some camp in America called Camp Sunny or something like that. He stays in a village in Chiang Rai. He lived with us so he can go to good school in Bangkok.

Lady: His father is rice farmer. His mother work in fish market. 

Liza: I see. Can you tell us more about Channarong?

Man: It's best you visit his family. They can tell you more.

Kyuhyun: Okay. We will.

Lady: But it's too far to walk. 

Liza: Don't worry. We can take transport to go there. 

 

(Liza's POV)

I never knew that we ended up staying in Channarong's relatives' house. I better text Donghae a message to give me Channarong's personal details and where he lives. His village can be anywhere in Chiang Rai. While waiting for his reply, Kyuhyun and I decide to take some fresh air outside by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter