Japan (part 3)

The Mystery Of The Missing Campers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shibuya streets

Time: 5:00 PM

 

(Liza's POV)

Now that I'm all full of energy and freshen up with a good shower, it's sightseeing time! First, I want to go to the Tokyo Tower's observatory. My friend, Kimiko, told me you can see the whole of the city and Mt Fuji. It was so cool! Next, I explore at the Imperial Palace, the shrine and Akihabara, where there are lots of electronics everywhere. There were also cosplays displayed on the streets and I managed to take a photo with them. I'll show Kimiko when I get home. 

I went to a ramen shop for dinner. As I was eating halfway, a familiar bird flew into the shop, making the other customers shocked. I recognize the bird right away. It was Soso, Uncle Steve's robot pet bird. 

 

Liza: Hi, Soso. What are you doing here?

Soso: I came to deliver an important letter.

Liza: How did you came all the way to Japan?

Soso: How do you think I got here? I flew, for goodness sake. I am a bird, after all. Sheesh! Have you completely forgotten about that?

Liza: I get the picture. But I thought Uncle Steve said you can't fly from one country to another.

Soso: Steve fixed me up just before he left for Hawaii. Now, I can fly from one country to another. I even flew to Camp Sunshine. 

Liza: Awesome. So, what is the important letter?

Soso: (shows a letter) This pink letter right here. It's from these two people called Mayumi and Kasumi Takahashi. I found this by the riverside. I guess they want to mail this to their parents. I figure I'd do a good deed and bring it over to them. 

Liza: I don't know. It could be a complaint letter to their parents. I don't want to get Camp Sunshine into trouble. They already have big problems over there right now. I better check the letter out first to make sure it's safe to deliver to their parents.

Soso: Not so fast, girlfriend! I'm sure you brought a souvenir during your trip here. If you want the letter, give me something first.

 

(Liza's POV)

Gosh! Soso can be demanding sometimes. No wonder Uncle Steve was annoyed by her all the time. But somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter