The Mission For The Day

The Mystery Of The Missing Campers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A park

Location: Beverly Hills, USA

Time: 9:00 AM

 

(Liza's POV)

Hi. My name is Liza Lang. I'm 24 years old and I live in Beverly Hills. I used to live in a mansion with my family until they decide to buy me a villa of my own as a graduation gift. They want me to be independent in the outside world. My job is a spy agent. I love this job a lot. I like to read mystery stories since middle school. And plus, my uncle Steve owns a spy agency called R.A.M., which is stand for Rescue and Mystery and I work for him. How cool is that?

Anyways, I was out in the park, just strolling with my pet Maltese dog, Laila. She was my best friend and she was a birthday gift I got from my cousin Jeff last year. I treasure her a lot. I was feeling hot, hungry and thirsty after a stroll. 

 

Liza: All this strolling is making me hungry. Let's go home and see if Nancy has something for us to eat.

Laila: Bark!

 

(Liza's POV)

Nancy is my robot nanny in the house. She does the cooking, cleaning and caring for me and Laila. Her real name is Nancy 2000. But I called her Nancy for short. She was build by Donghae, a genius gadget inventor for R.A.M. He creates all kinds of gadgets for me to use for any mission given. 

I hop into my convertible car and drove home. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Liza's villa

Time: 9:30 AM

 

Nancy: Welcome home, Liza.

Liza: Hi, Nancy. I'm famish. Could you make us a meal?

Nancy: No problem. I'll whipped up breakfast while you go and change. You smelled. 

Liza: *laughs* Of course.

 

Nancy sometimes act like my mom. Naggy and scolding me. But she's very motherly. I went to my bathroom and took a quick bath in the shower. I didn't have the mood to use the bathtub for a nice bubble bath, as I was too hungry. Maybe later in the evening, I'll have a bubble bath. 

After my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter