Thailand (part 3)

The Mystery Of The Missing Campers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Liza's POV)

The next morning, we said good bye to Channarong's relatives and get back on track. We managed to catch the bus to Chiang Rai. It's a four hours trip from Bangkok. It's gonna be a long journey before we can get there. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

The village area

Location: Chiang Rai, Thailand

Time: 12:00 PM

 

(Liza's POV)

We made it to Chiang Rai at last. Donghae finally sent me the personal details and where to find him. According to the profile, his house is by the rice field. Channarong's aunt did say his father is a rice farmer. After asking the locals, we found his home. We did our Thai greetings by clasping our hands together and bowing down. 

 

Liza: Are you Mrs Kaouthai, the mother of Channarong?

Mrs Kaouthai: Yes I am. My brother just called me that you arrive from Bangkok and want to ask us about our son. 

Liza: May we come in and talk?

Mrs Kaouthai: Of course. Come in.

 

(Liza's POV)

The house is very small and in poor condition. But I can understand, since it's a farm village. I never knew Channarong grew up in this kind of environment. Since Kyuhyun doesn't know much about the children in the camp, he just sat down and wait for me to finished. Mrs Kaouthai offer us some snacks and tea. 

 

Mrs Kaouthai: I heard so much about you when I got the postcard from Channarong. He told me you're very pretty in person.

Liza: He did? I'll have to say thank you to him later. 

Mrs Kaouthai: *sigh!* My son, he's smart boy. We want to sent him to school. But we have not enough money. We sent him to live with my brother so he can go to school and learn many many things. He study very hard and he always number 1 in school. We are so proud of him. He is also in Camp Sunny right now to meet many chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter