09:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" seems like you're dating someone? " Jonghyun hyung said. We just finished fishing together and I had so much fun that I forgot to check phone and now my phone is being bombarded by messages from Sooyoung.

" ne " I answered. I'm not thinking about hiding our relationship, if they ask then I'll answer.

" do I know this girl? "

" probably yes? "

" ya! Don't tell me it's one of my hoobaes! " he accused me and head locked me. Jonghyun hyung might not look like caring to other people but the truth is he does care about the people around him, especially his co-company artists.

" aniyo! Aniyo! " I denied immediately so he let go of me. He laughed at me while I'm gasping for air, his strength unbelievable.

" I'll get going now, it's nice hanging out with you today. Call me again next time " he said and get on his car.

" bye hyung! " I waved at him and he started to drive away. He's one of the best hyungs I've ever met.

Sooyoung is not answering my calls maybe their fan signing event started now. I'm on my way home when an idea popped on my mind. I immediately drove straight to a boutique near where I am and bought a simple outfit, cap and face mask.

" annyeonghaseyo~ " the place is crowded and the shutter of cameras are sure lively in this place. I positioned my cap so my face won't be noticed by the people around me.

I'm in Red Velvet's fan signing event and now I can feel that thrilling feeling that my idol friends would tell me when they date other celebrity.

" annyeong " Irene greeted me.

" ne annyeonghaseyo " I greeted back and I tried so hard to make my voice deep. She's staring at me and I can see her frowning, does she recognize me? I continued to go on to have another member's sign and now Sooyoung is in front of me. 

" annyeong " I greeted her as I give the album, but this time I didn't change my voice. I can see her frown and she kept on looking at me while she's writing something on the album.

" I'm your biggest fan " I'm smiling under this face mask. I want to laugh at her confused look. Aish, this carp is so cute!

I wanted to give her a hint that the person in front of her is me so I intentionally placed my hand on top of the table so she can see my hand but unfortunately, she's being too cautious.

" you look so good with Yook Sungjae " yep I just lowkey complimented our relationship. I gave up trying to reveal myself to her when it's time to go to ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter