08:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" what are we oppa? " I was bewildered by her sudden question. It's our last night in Okinawa and we're spending it on the beach without cameras around us. The water is peaceful and the wind is not too much so we decided to go here.

" what do you mean what are we? " I asked. She's looking at the sand while hugging her legs and playing with the can of beer in her hands.

" I mean… what are we? " she asked but I just frowned at her. What does she mean?

" ya! Stop playing with that! " I said and grabbed the can from her hand, she wounded herself. Aish this girl! I held her hand to check if the wound is deep or what.

" why are you like this? " I looked up to her. She's staring at me and I don't know what to do.

" why do act like that when I'm hurt? Why do you do things that confuse me? Why do you keep on texting me even that is not your responsibility? Why do you keep on-- oppa, what are we? " now I get what she's been asking the whole time. She always dodges this topic when I bring it up so I thought she means something else.

" what do you what us to be Sooyoung? "

" I asked you and now you're asking me " she frowned at me.

" Sooyoung, johahae-- ani-- saranghaeyo, Joy " I said while looking straight into her eyes, I want her to see how sincere I am on every word that I am saying right now.

" but why only now? Why all of a sudden? " I'm still constructing what I am going to answer in my mind when she talked again.

" after you disappear in my life for a year and so now you're saying that you love me? I've been waiting for you to go towards me after our wedding ended or in every music show that we'll go but I heard nothing from you. We had number of each other but you never, not even once texted me. Now you're popping in front of me saying that you like me... Why all of a sudden? " I can feel how frustrated she is, how lonely she is while saying those words. I bit my lip and looked away from her, we remained silent for a moment.

" After our wedding ended, I planned to start pursuing you for real, but then the management talked to me. They said that it wouldn't be good for me to continue seeing you, I may receive hates along with my group and I should be focusing with my career and acting for now " I stopped when I remembere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter