07:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" dear bbyu couple, today you'll be going to Okinawa for your two nights and three days vacation. Enjoy the trip~ " we read the mission card and our eyes bawled when the envelope has money inside.

" daebak! " Joy exclaimed when we saw the amount of money inside it.

We chose to go to Okinawa even they can send us to Europe or further places because it's more convenient for us because of our busy schedule, we can go back as soon as possible if there is unexpected schedule and we thought about the flight hours that we'll spend, it’s not like we’re going for one week so we settled for Okinawa.

" aren't they being too good to us? I feel like they are planning something bad for us " I said while still feeling anxious about it. Will they throw is in the beach once we landed? Aish seriously.

" eyy-- stop it " she said.

Our plane started to fly in the sea of clouds. Joy is busy reading fashion magazine while I'm on my deep thoughts.

" oppa, are you ok? " she asked, I just nodded my head as a reply.

" are nervous? Why are you shaking your legs too much? "

" nervous? Why would I be? " I said and gave her a laugh but the truth is I am. My mind is like flying right now, my thoughts are tangling inside my head.

" are you sleepy? Here, I'll let you borrow my shoulder " I said as I gently tapped my shoulder. She clung into my arm and rested her head on my shoulder, I smiled when I saw her closed her eyes, she looks like an angel.

---

" do we really deserve to stay in here? " I asked oppa while appreciating the luxurious suite that they gave us and the scenery that we can see from here.

" are they going to kill us? Jinja " oppa said and flop himself to the bed.

" Joy-ah~ Joy-ah~ Joy-ah~ " he repeatedly called me while sounding like a 5 years old kid so I walked towards him and sat on the bed.

" are you hungry? " he asked and rested his head on my lap. I was taken aback on what he did but I didn't show him that I was shocked, I just caressed his hair.

" it makes me sleepy. What do you want to eat? " he asked while his eyes were closed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter