05:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm at an awarding event right now with Gong Yoo samchon. We're wearing dashing suits and our hair is well done.

" I look young like you aren't I? " samchon said and flicked his hair. I just laughed at him and raised my thumbs up as an approval.

" Sungjae-yah that's your wife, right? " she pointed out the table near in front of us and there I saw Joy sitting with Lee Hyun-woo-ssi, she should have told me that she's attending the same event.

" I guess so "

" ohhh~ someone's being jealous " samchon said and poked my side, I made a sad face and he jokily hugged me and patted my back like he’s comforting me.

“ it’s ok, love is truly cruel “ he said while sounding like an old man.

The awarding started, Joy with her partner received an award but as she walks I can see that she's not comfortable with her dress. Hyun-woo-ssi is holding her hand while they receive the award and it's not a sight that my eyes want to see-- can't they just walk? No holding or touching? That's my wife right there!

" your eyes are releasing laser beam, scary " samchon whispered at me, he really loves teasing me. Aish this samchon.

“ I should audition for X-men next time then “ I said and he laughed like he just heard the best joke in his life.

My attention is not on the event right now, my eyes is on Sooyoung who's being uncomfortable with her dress. She shouldn't have worn that, aish!

" ya! Ya! Ya! Where you going? " samchon asked when I removed my coat and stood up. He grabbed my arm and frowned at me.

" I'm just going to greet Joy and I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back samchon " he motions his finger and repeatedly said no.

" can't you see the cameras? Articles will explode like a bomb " he said.

" samchon, articles come and goes and I think I can't hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter