03:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" my~ my name is Park Sooyoung, Park Sooyoung~ " my eyes widened when Yeri suddenly sang. This maknae is really something! The fans are screaming right now due to the familiar tune that she just sang.

" yah! " if only we're not in a fan meeting-- I immediately grabbed the mic away from her, but instead of saying sorry she just stuck her tongue out.

" annyeonghaseyo " my attention diverted to the fan who's in front of me.

" ne~ annyeonghaseyo " I smiled at her and began to chat with her.

" my~ my name is Kim Yeri, Kim Yeri~ " the fans once again screamed when Yeri sang. Aish seriously! Irene unnie where are you? The maknae is causing trouble here, help me!

" yah! " I shouted but Yeri pointed out the fan in front of me. I sighed and apologized to the fan. I repeatedly ask help in my mind, this maknae is unstoppable!

It's already dark when we finished our fan meeting, now we're on our way to our dorm. This day is really tiring but fun, it's always fun to interact with the fans.

" Irene unnie, Yeri is pissing me off! " I complaint. She's been singing 'Young love' from the moment we rode the van!

" wae? I'm just singing, is it bad to sing now? Unnie, she's just being overly sensitive because she's not getting any message from her husband " she stuck her tongue out and hid behind Seulgi unnie's back. Aish this girl!

" yah Sooyoungie-- " I cut Irene unnie's about to say.

" there's nothing going on, I promise " I just closed my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. I don’t want to be on the hot seat because seriously even I don't know what's going on.

---

It's been a while since I've seen Sooyoung. I'm very excited to see her today. I'm excitedly waiting for her to arrive to set, it's not that she's late-- I think I've arrived early because of the excitement in my mind of seeing her.

" oppa! " I waved my hand at Sooyoung who's walking towards me. She's wearing a dress and she's very cute in it.

" ya Sooyoung-ah! " I said and tried to sound like I’m mad. She creased her forehead and sat down.

" wae? Have you been waiting fo-- " she couldn't finish what she's about to say when I suddenly caress her hair.

" why are you so pretty? " I asked. I can see her face blushing and I can feel myself cringing from what I've said. Aish, seriously I'm getting cheesy!

" what was that? Aish, jinja “ she said as she trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter