06:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ya! You two! Are you guys really out of your mind!? " Eunkwang hyung is lecturing us while we're eating our cereal. Minhyuk hyung and I are busy eating so it's like he's talking with air.

" ya listen to me! " we looked at him for a second get back on what we're doing, eating.

" aish seriously. You two are driving me insane! Minhyuk what have gotten in you and you message that girl? Seriously! " Eunkwang hyung said as if he's losing his mind. He's making things big of a deal seriously he's just stressing himself.

" you too, what have gotten in you? The cameras are all over the place, what was that? Cool man act? Aish seriously! " the article about what I've done in the awarding event blew up and now rumors are flying around that Joy and I are dating in real life.

" our group is just receiving recognition after debuting for about 5 years and now you two are causing scandal, can't you just be more careful? "

" ne~ ne~ we'll work hard " I said in a bored tone. I stood up and patted Minhyuk's back because I have schedule today he'll be alone listening to Eunkwang hyung's scolding.

---

" I'm currently watching drama these days want to know what? " Sungjae oppa asked while driving. We're filming right now and we're on our way to a camping site, I think they love to see us in nature these days.

" Goblin? " I joked but he just shook his head and hand over his phone to me. My heart dropped when I saw my drama on his watch list.

" I'm on the episode where Han-Yeol and So-Rim would kiss, what do you think should I watch it? " I know he's teasing me.

" of course, you should watch it. It's your wife’s first drama you should support it " I confidently said but the truth is I don't want him to watch it but I would like to know his reaction about it, I mean will he get jealous?

" aish jinja. I should be your first onscreen kiss " he pouted like a kid.

" I'm not you first on screen kiss either, it's just a tie " I scrunch my nose and stuck my tongue out. He laughed at what I did and ruffled my hair.

" then I should better be you second kiss and you'll be mine. Tie, right? " he said and looked at me. My heart is thumping like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter