10:

We got remarried!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just finished filming our last episode for our 'wgm'. It's not like we wanted to leave to show but it's just an especial season so even we wanted to film more, we can't.

" aigoo~ why are you crying so much? " I asked her and passed her the tissue while still focusing on the road. We're on our way to a restaurant wherein her members are waiting, I decided to bring my car so I can drive her there instead of going there in a separate van.

" it's not like we're breaking up in real life! " I said and laughed at her, my carp is so cute when she's crying but I hate to see her cry.

" yah don't ever bring up breaking up! " she said and lightly hit my shoulder, I just smiled at her sensitivity and nodded my head.

Our last episode in this season is like what we did last time, we held a mini concert and sang a song for each other. I don't really get why this girl is crying, she just said that she got emotional about it and that's it. Girls... girls... girls...

" hello? " I looked at her when she picked up her phone, who's calling her?

" I'm with my husband " she giggled and pressed the speaker.

" Yook Sungjae~ " I was shocked when I heard her father's voice, I immediately arranged my posture even tho he can't see me.

" ne~ abuji " I said shyly, I mean I'm shy to call him that, it's not like Sooyoung and I really got married.

" I miss you Sungjae, come by again when you have time. It's been a while since you’ve visited me " he suddenly said when he finished talking to Joy.

" ne~ " I replied so he just ended the call. I looked at Sooyoung who's frowning at me, I raised an eyebrow and smiled at her.

" since when did you and my father became bestfriends? " she curiously asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

After our first marriage in 'wgm' ended I decided to occasionally meet her father because I have tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter