fighting for love (or )

infinite () drabble collection

Maybe they shouldn’t be doing this but why does it feel so right?

 

pairing: myunggyu

rating: NC-17

other: FIGHTS (well not even much). AND . I LOVE MYSELF. based on this: “Imagine your OTP being enemies and getting into a fist fight/wrestling match/etc. Person A scratches down Person B’s back, eliciting an embarrassing, muffled moan. To get back at them, B yanks on A’s hair, receiving the same response. How this situation ends is up to you.”


                                              - -
 

Kim Sunggyu would like to say that he pretty much hated school. Okay, no, he hated school because of one certain person, but in the end there were still only a few subjects that he liked. But mostly it was just because of a certain person, and that certain person being the one and only Kim Myungsoo. The both of them were like two negative magnets - definitely pulling each other apart.

Sunggyu didn't want anything to do with Myungsoo but because his luck was the worst, he had somehow managed to punch the other when he was annoying Sunggyu. But because Sunggyu, as I said, has the worst luck, he ended up fighting with Myungsoo and currently has the younger boy pinned under him.

 

Sunggyu knows he probably has a bleeding nose, but the fact that Myungsoo is under him, totally under his control, gives him some kind of satisfaction. Until Myungsoo decides that it would be such a great thing to scratch Sunggyu’s back - it only gives him a small moan from Sunggyu, something that Myungsoo never should have gotten out of him. Okay, Myungsoo is attractive but so are other people that Sunggyu would not like to name. But, Myungsoo just gives him a satisfied smirk, when Sunggyu decides that yanking Myungsoo’s hair and ruining it would be such a good idea. Okay, it isn’t - just because Myungsoo gives a muffled moan back and yes, it’s hot and kind of turns Sunggyu on, which was never supposed to happen.

Suddenly Myungsoo yanks him up and starts dragging him somewhere, and maybe it’s too late for Sunggyu to realize anything when his back is suddenly pressed against the locker room’s wall. And Jesus ing Christ, it feels so good but so damn wrong. Because this is the Kim Myungsoo, the one he has hated all this time, the one who definitely is an enemy of his. So, Sunggyu definitely shouldn’t be glancing at the other’s pink lips, he shouldn’t be and he really shouldn’t wish that the other would him right there.

 

“Are you okay with all of this?” Myungsoo asks with that damn caring voice, all of the y gone right there and then. And Sunggyu just nods because yes, he’s so okay with all of this. And then Myungsoo’s lips attack his.

 

At first it’s just slight kissing, them both testing out what feels the best. Then suddenly Myungsoo’s tongue is parting Sunggyu’s lips, suddenly his teeth are nibbling on his bottom lip and Sunggyu swears he could just come from all of that - Myungsoo’s touch feels so… maybe he doesn’t even know himself how to explain it.

This is so wrong, that’s what goes through in both of their minds because they are supposed to be enemies. The two have been hating each other since day one but there Sunggyu is, melting, whimpering under Myungsoo’s touch.

 

Suddenly Myungsoo is ping Sunggyu’s pants, lowering himself to his knees and pulling Sunggyu’s boxers down. Sunggyu definitely knows what’s going to happen, and he wishes that he wouldn’t start whimpering already. Sunggyu wishes that he wouldn’t be so weak under Myungsoo’s touch, he wishes that he wouldn’t already be a mess, Sunggyu wishes that he would have some kind of damn control - but he doesn’t.

 

“Are you ready?” Myungsoo asks him, on his knees from the floor. Somehow even his eyes are so caring and Sunggyu wishes that he could punch that caring look out of Myungsoo’s face but he simply just can’t.

 

“Oh god, yes,” Sunggyu just whispers to Myungsoo, loud enough so that he can hear it. And then Myungsoo starts , teasing even, and Sunggyu becomes a mess.

 

Maybe it’s the way Myungsoo gently and on Sunggyu’s at the same time, maybe there’s just something that Sunggyu doesn’t know, but it all feels so damn good. Myungsoo teases at times, just the pre- coming from Sunggyu’s ’s tip at times, and sometimes he just s him for ages, sometimes Myungsoo and at the same time. Sunggyu can see as Myungsoo pulls down his own pants and starts himself too, and it’s such a pleasuring sight for him - it makes Sunggyu even harder than he already is.

 

“Myungsoo, - I am so close!” Sunggyu tries not to yell but after a lot of teasing Myungsoo decides to start at that exact moment.

 

“ that, I’ll swallow… babe.” The words make Sunggyu shiver and he wishes that Myungsoo would just sometimes simply shut up because this is all too much to him.

 

Sunggyu comes in seconds, and Myungsoo indeed swallows it all with a little bit of dripping from his lips when he looks up at Sunggyu with a smile. Myungsoo himself comes fast too, and looks at his hand, full of with a disgusted face.

 

“You swallowed that thing, don’t look so damn disgusted”, Sunggyu teases and Myungsoo just laughs a bit at him.

 

They clean themselves and just sit next to each other on the floor, hand in hand.

 

“This is so ing cheesy but what are we?”

 

“I have no idea…. but the next round I’m ing you.”


Maybe in the future they could do this too (and they do since the office for detention was too tempting) - buddies sounds way more interesting than enemies. (And yes, Sunggyu happens to make Myungsoo scream his name at that office for detention.)