quiet down, please

infinite () drabble collection

okay, maybe they have loud . only sometimes though. sunggyu likes to disagree on the “only sometimes”.

 

pairing: myungjong but we got our guest star sunggyu!

rating + genre: R, i have no idea?

other: mentions of etc, based on this - “Person A and C are roommates and live together. Person A and B (partners) did the do last night, and at breakfast the next morning C randomly says “You guys have loud .” How A and B react is up to you.” why can’t i write (i literally wrote this at school today)

 

                                          - -

 

Okay, Sungjong knew that dating Myungsoo would probably give him the best life he has ever had - which it did - but never did the young boy ever spare a thought for the fact that one of them, or them both, were too loud. Yes, maybe sometimes Sungjong happened to scream Myungsoo’s name when he came, maybe sometimes Sungjong got Myungsoo begging for him to him off (that begging being loud as hell because sometimes Sungjong managed to be a little piece of ) but they both thought that it wouldn’t bother anyone. But it did.

It did bother Sungjong’s beloved roommate, an university student music major Kim Sunggyu, who just sometimes wished to study in peace - the poor boy’s bad luck had given him a room straight next to Sungjong’s bedroom, where the usually happened. Once they had on the couch but when Sunggyu found out and told them that he will burn them both if they ever do it again - since Sunggyu bought the couch - so now the couple has just decided to do it in Sungjong’s bedroom. Or the bathroom. On good days the kitchen counter.

 

So, why did they never go to Myungsoo’s place to bang? Well, they just happened to break the damn bed once - both still don’t know how - so now all Myungsoo has is a broken bed, on which they clearly can’t have . And, Sungjong had a good bed. Boom, problem solved - but not in Sunggyu’s case.

Sunggyu just wanted to study in peace, not while he hears his roommate’s, who’s like a little brother to him, moans and screams as Myungsoo s him senseless. Sunggyu also doesn’t want to hear as Sungjong s rather loud to Myungsoo. Actually, Sunggyu doesn’t want to hear anything. Sometimes Sunggyu wished that he had someone too, so he could get his revenge, but damn, he didn’t. He once asked his friend, Woohyun, to pretend with him that they were having but Woohyun had just laughed at him so hard until he had cried. Absolutely amazing.

Sunggyu had to admit that Myungsoo and Sungjong were cute - there were stolen little kisses, brushing hands together, small smiles whenever they had time, secret words whispered to each other. That was cute, but not the things that seemed to always happen once Sunggyu was there - making-out, teasing, , the damn . Sometimes Sunggyu almost hit his head to the wall to get the two’s attention and tell them to stop, but he never did that.

 

One morning Sunggyu had had enough. It was time to actually say something, not just wait for them to stop it themselves.

Sunggyu watched as the two entered the kitchen, Sungjong’s neck full of love bites and Myungsoo’s hair as messy as it could be. Sunggyu didn’t sleep last night - thanks Sungjong and Myungsoo - and he this was his time.

 

“You guys have loud ”, he stated the fact. He could see as the blush rose to Sungjong’s cheeks and Myungsoo chuckled a little.

 

“Hm…? We do…?” Sungjong mumbled, clearly not happy with this conversation. The bastard deserves this, Sunggyu thought as he watched the couple quickly start whispering to each other.

 

“You ers, of course you do! Or then why are you screaming “oh, Myungsoo, harder, faster!”. And I try to study!”

 

“O-oh. We don’t always realize that you’re… still there”, Myungsoo tried and Sunggyu gave him a death glare. They have to know that it’s the damn exam season, maybe they just like to tease Sunggyu that they have ing great and Sunggyu’s life is basically non-existent.

 

“The day I get someone I’m going to have so loud for weeks that either of you can’t sleep.”

 

“Okay, calm down Sunggyu. We’ll quiet down. And why are you so interested in our life anyways?” Sungjong questioned and Sunggyu mumbled something like off as an answer.

 

The next night Sunggyu was happy. No screaming, no from the two. He was going to sleep, peacefully and happily - nobody could interrupt him. He had studied and he felt like he was finally going to pass that maths class - he was ready to show his teacher that maybe he could pass this class.

 

But then it started.

 

“Myungsoo, don’t scream or moan loudly but I am going to you off now.” That’s definitely Sungjong. What the ?

 

Sunggyu cursed the paper-thin walls. Why was this just his luck? What had he done to deserve this?

 

He heard a moan, which he registered as Myungsoo’s.


my life.