vibrating sensation

infinite () drabble collection

the embarrassed, blushing look on myungsoo’s face just makes sungyeol want him more.

pairing: myungyeol

rating + genre: nc-17,

other: s, slight s and stuff. probably the worst i have written.

 

                                         - - -

 

Myungsoo can’t see anything but black, he feels like he’s almost blind. He can feel anything that happens to his body, and currently he can feel as someone climbs over him and slowly leans over him. He feels as the other’s breathing hits his face, and Myungsoo just wants to lean forward so that his lips could hit the boy’s above him but he can’t move since he just happens to be tied on the bed - thanks to Sungyeol, the one teasing him currently.

Myungsoo wants to feel Sungyeol’s lips on every part of his body - he wants Sungyeol to leave hickeys in places where nobody can see them, where they will be a little secret of the two of them. Hickeys on his collarbones, torso, thighs - anywhere, really. But no, today Sungyeol has chosen that instead of ing Myungsoo senseless immediately like he usually does - which Myungsoo loves - he has instead chosen to tease Myungsoo as well as he can.

Okay, maybe Sungyeol might know a bit about how Myungsoo wants to be ed, maybe Sungyeol knows about the side of Myungsoo. Myungsoo should be ashamed but he isn’t - he knows he can be himself around Sungyeol.

 

Suddenly Myungsoo feels as his legs are untied, suddenly Myungsoo can see again - maybe Sungyeol doesn’t want to Myungsoo like this in the end, that’s what Myungsoo thinks.

 

“Don’t look so… sad. I want to see the lust in your eyes as I… start working on you”, Sungyeol says, smirking, and suddenly Myungsoo feels as something brushes against his - that probably being Sungyeol’s hand. Sungyeol starts pumping on Myungsoo’s , and Myungsoo can feel as his grows, he can feel as the moans start to come but he wants to tease Sungyeol too - he knows Sungyeol loves hearing those pretty moans that leave Myungsoo’s mouth, but today it’s Myungsoo’s time to resist making those noises.

It’s hard to try not to moan when Sungyeol is doing everything to try to make Myungsoo as weak as he can. But tonight it’s Myungsoo’s time to tease but he also knows that Sungyeol will do anything to get what he wants.

 

“No , baby boy? I guess I must punish you”, Myungsoo feels as the heat and redness on his cheeks increase, and he watches as Sungyeol gets something from their closet - that being a ing .

 

“Hm, why so surprised? I can’t just go asking the other members for when you’re away, so I have to pleasure myself in…. other ways." Everything sounds so hot to Myungsoo’s ears, but then Sungyeol is back with the black toy in his hands, and Myungsoo watches he climbs over him again.

 

Suddenly Myungsoo feels as the touches his entrance, and he watches as Sungyeol pushes it deeper into him, turning the toy on low mode. Myungsoo feels as the toy hits his prostate and he can’t help but let out a small whine. Sungyeol smirks at that, and immediately turns the toy to its full power - he wants to see as Myungsoo becomes a mess in front of him… and he does.

 

Myungsoo can’t help it anymore. As the hits his prostate on full power he lets out a loud moan. He wants to get the toy away, he can’t let Sungyeol see how weak it makes him, but his hands are tied, so Myungsoo wiggles around the bed in pleasure, Sungyeol’s name. Myungsoo can feel as starts leaking from his , he feels as the starts to build up.

 

“Sungyeol, I need you to touch me, do anything”, Myungsoo says, out of breath, and Sungyeol lowers his head so that he can take Myungsoo’s into his mouth. It feels so good - having Sungyeol him off, having the up his . It feels so good to know that you’re in pleasure.

 

Myungsoo comes with a scream of Sungyeol’s name, and he watches as Sungyeol finally releases his sweaty, weak body from the ties.

 

“You did so good baby… what about a second round in the shower, and this time you get to be the lead?” Sungyeol says while he kisses Myungsoo’s lips.


Definitely, he thinks, this is going to be so much fun.