Chapter 9

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maknae-Sitting Chapter 9

 

“We’ve been looking for you Hyomin-unnie!” Dani was elated to find her teen-aged unnie in the store. It was sheer luck.

Teen Hyomin had a smirk on her face. She was planning for her escape. “This shirt is still mine!” She tugged and pulled.

“Wait! I want this shirt too!” Dani took the bait and continued pulling.

“Take it!” Teen Hyomin swiftly let go of the shirt, causing Dani to fall backwards and into a rack of clothing. “See you later Dani!” The rebellious teenager with a long red hair managed to make her way out of the store.

“Aigoo…” Dani said to herself, “Jiyeon’s not going to like this!”

_____

Meanwhile, similar unfortunate events were happening…

“Where are you Eunjung-ah?” Areum looked around the stuffed Rilakkuma bear section. The stuffed bears had a wide variety and even a wide range in sizes too. “I’m pretty sure she’s here somewhere.”

Kid Eunjung held her breath as she hid behind a giant Rilakkuma. She couldn’t help but giggle a bit when she heard Areum walk by. “Uh oh…” Kid Eunjung thought to herself as Areum was becoming suspicious. She heard footsteps getting louder, Areum was walking in her direction.

“I got you now…” Areum thought to herself as she heard a little kid’s laughter. “1…2…”

“Boo!” Eunjung surprised Areum instead and pushed the giant Rilakkuma bear at her.

“Ahhh!!” Areum did not expect Kid Eunjung to surprise her. The giant bear became an obstacle which prevented Areum from reaching Kid Eunjung who now had an escape route. “Bye Areum-unnie!”

“That kid…” Areum sighed. “I can’t believe I’m the older one right now…” She said as she thought about what it was like to be Eunjung’s unnie.

_____

“Ahhh!!!” Soyeon kept running while holding Qri on her back. Qri was holding the toy microphone that she had wanted. Hwayoung was chasing them from behind. She could have easily caught up with them if it weren’t for the fact that there were so many people in the way. It was a busy day in that toy store.

“Noo, I’m going to lose them!” Hwayoung politely apologized when she bumped into several parents who were in the store trying to buy presents for their kids. “Come back her Soyeon-unnie! Qri-unnie!”

“Hehe we’re your unnie,” Soyeon giggled at the thought. She was almost near the exit. Qri held the toy microphone tightly but something else had also caught her eye.

“Candy spider!!” Qri screamed in excitement and expertly grabbed a gummy spider from a shelf as Soyeon ran passed by.

“Yah, put that back!” Hwayoung pleaded, “That’s not yours!”

Soyeon and Qri ran passed the scanner at the front of the store and signaled the alarm.

Hwayoung sighed and she saw them run out the door. “But I still must catch them!” She continued out of the store but suddenly stopped. She saw a girl in a pile of bears. “Areum-ah! Do you need help?” She extended her arm once she her. She was relieved that she was not the only one who was outsmarted by the little unnies. “They’re trickier than I thought.” Hwayoung sighed. Areum frowned and nodded in agreement.

_____

“Yes!” Teen Hyomin shouted, “That was a close one! I was sure that Dani was going to catch me.” As she ran through the walkways of the mall, she accidently bumped into a small obstacle. “Ow, yah watch where you are go-“ She stopped herself when she realized it was Eunjung.

The cute kid Eunjung rubbed her head, “Ow! You bumped into me!” She pouted.

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” Hyomin grabbed Eunjung’s hand and pulled her closer. “We just have to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter