Chapter 10

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maknae Sitting Chapter 10 Finally!

“Aww cute baby Boram-unnie,” Jiyeon cradled the baby boram in her arms. “Isn’t it weird that I’m taking care of you now?” She had the duty of looking over Boram while Areum and Dani were tracking down the other babies/kids.

 

 

“Want to watch more TV?” Jiyeon asked the baby. She the TV and surprisingly it was a video of a T-ara music video. “Woww, do you see yourself Boram-unnie?” Jiyeon grabbed Boram’s hand gently and placed it on the TV.

 

 

“Omo, I forgot that we’re too close to the TV!” Jiyeon said, “Don’t watch TV close or it’s bad for your eyes.” Jiyeon moved away from the TV and started to rock around, making the baby Boram sleepy.

 

 

*CRASH!*

 

 

Suddenly Jiyeon heard a loud noise coming from the basement. “What was that!?” There was smoke everywhere. The weight on her arms grew heavier, it was like baby Boram suddenly got bigger.

 

 

“Whoa!” The weight became too heavy for Jiyeon to carry on her own, causing her to topple over.

 

 

“Aigoo,” A voice said, “Where am I?”

 

 

“B-boram-unnie?!” Jiyeon couldn’t believe her eyes, her unnie was back! She was laying on top of Jiyeon’s arms now that the two of them were on the floor.

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah?” Boram blinked her eyes, “What’s been happening?”

 

 

“You became a baby because you got hit by the laser!” Jiyeon explained, “I was taking care of you!”

 

 

“Omo… haha,” Boram couldn’t help but laugh, so this time it was her turn to be taken care of. “How did I get back to normal?” She asked the true maknae.

 

 

“I’m not sure,” Jiyeon said, “I heard a loud crash downstairs though! Oh and please stop laying down on my arm!”

 

 

“Bianhe!” Boram apologized and rolled to the side. The two of them got off the floor and decided to check out the basement.

 

 

Meanwhile at the mall…

 

 

“Hwayoung-unnie!” Areum shouted in surprise, “You’re back to your normal age!”

 

 

Hwayoung coughed, there was smoke everywhere. “Hmm?” She looked at her hands then she quickly looked for a mirror. “You’re right Areum-ah! I’m back. Does this mean the rest of the T-ara-unnie’s are back?”

 

 

“I can’t see a thing,” Dani said as she still had arms grabbing both of her legs. Suddenly she felt the grips on either of her leg feel stronger than before. As the smoke cleared she saw Eunjung holding onto her right leg and Soyeon and Qri both grabbing onto her left leg. They were all on the ground.

 

 

“W-whoa..I’m falling!” Dani couldn’t keep her balance now that she wasn’t being grabbed by kids but by full grown adults. She fell to the ground along with the rest of the T-ara members.

 

 

“Wow they’re all back!” Areum told Hwayoung excitedly. The two of them had ran up to where the smoke was and indeed they found Dani and the rest of them.

 

 

“What’s going on…” Qri rubbed her head. She saw the rest of the members laying on the ground with her. The last thing she remembered was being with everyone in the basement of the T-ara dorms where they saw the laser machine. “Oooh a candy spider,” She just noticed what she was holding in her hand.

 

 

“Where am I?” Soyeon blinked her eyes, everything was so bright. She noticed that Qri was on top of her. “Qri-unnie, what are you doing?” She felt squished.

 

 

“A candy spider,” Qri said dangling the candy from her fingers.

 

 

Soyeon noticed that her arms were wrapped around something. “Dani?!” She noticed that Dani was on the ground. Why were they holding onto her.

 

 

“Soyeon-ah,” Qri said as she pointed to one of her hands, “Why are you holding a toy microphone?”

 

 

“Hmm?” Soyeon saw her other hand had a toy as well, why were they holding such childish items? “It’s kind of cool though.” She knew it was something she would have liked as a kid. Then she remembered that they must have been hit with lasers from earlier!

 

 

“Oh you’re back to normal!” Dani sat up and got her legs free from their hold. She looked Eunjung was hugging a Rilakkuma bear as she was sleeping.

 

 

“Omo, Eunjung still sleeps like a kid when she’s back to normal,” Soyeon laughed. She put down the microphone, not wanting to look like a kid still.

 

 

“What happened Dani-ah?” Qri asked, “Did we really become kids?” She said as she spun the candy spider around with her hand.

 

 

“You turned into kids so Jiyeon, Hwayoung, Areum-unnie, and I went to look for you all at the mall!” Dani explained to them.

 

 

“Ohh,” Soyeon realized what was happening, “Where is Hyomin?”

 

 

Meanwhile at another mall…

 

 

“Aigoo,” Hyomin rubbed her head, the puff of smoke began to disappear. “Where am I?” She looked around, she was all by herself. She could see that she was at the mall that she always wanted to go to. “Wow, I haven’t been here since I was a kid!” She stood there with open in surprise. Hyomin walked around, wandering to all the stores she was interested in.

 

 

Back in the T-ara dorm…

 

 

“I think the loud noise came from down here,” Jiyeon went over to the basement door and creaked it open. She the lights, using the switch on the wall and started to walk down. Boram followed behind her.

 

 

“It’s pretty creepy,” said Boram, she was getting nervous with all the weird noises. As they got closer downstairs, they could hear two people talking. Jiyeon’s jaw dropped, Boram pulled her closer so that they were behind a wall, she covered Jiyeon’s mouth and motioned her to be quiet.

 

 

“Oh no!” A female voice could be heard, “Are you alright?”

 

 

“Ugh what happened…” A male voice spoke.

 

 

“The machine just and shot lasers at us! You were a baby just a few minutes ago!” The woman said in a frantic voice. “I had to switch it off for a moment.”

 

 

“So this machine must be a power source to the new technology,” The man rubbed his head as he stood up from the ground.

 

 

“Well we better disassemble this thing and get back to Kim Kwang Soo,” The female voice said.

 

 

Jiyeon’s jaw dropped in shock. She looked at Boram who was just as surprised. Did they just hear that their boss was behind all of this? Jiyeon carefully peeked at the two intruders from their hiding spot. They had a black slacks and black jackets. In red, they had Core Contents Media written on it. So they were from their company!

 

 

“Yah what are you guys doing here!” Jiyeon jumped out from her hiding place. Before Boram knew what happened, she was already too late and couldn’t hold her back. She stayed in hiding.

 

 

“Oh Jiyeon!” The woman was surprised to see her here. “We didn’t know you were home.”

 

 

“Why are you two sneaking into our dorm basement?” Jiyeon asked the two CCM workers.

 

 

The man and woman looked at each other and nodded.

 

 

“I guess we should tell you what’s been going on,” The man said, “Kim Kwang Soo has been developing new technology to improve our idols at Core Contents Media.”

 

 

“New technology?” Jiyeon asked, “Like the machine that turned me into a baby?”

 

 

“Oh so you’ve seen what the machine does already?” The man asked.

 

 

“It was developed so that we could re-train young K-pop stars to become even better than they are now.” The woman explained.

 

 

“Wow really?” Jiyeon was surprised, “That’s pretty cool! My unnie’s were so happy to care for me as a baby.”

 

 

“Omo a lot of work too..” Boram thought to herself as she was hiding. “Yah, Jiyeon is talking too much, we don’t even know why the CCM workers are here…”

 

 

“So the others saw what happened here too?” The woman asked.

 

 

“Yup everything! They should be at the mall right now.” Jiyeon said excitedly, “Why?” She had a curious look on her face. She realized that she might have said too much.

 

 

“We have something interesting to show you,” The man said. He took out a black glove from one his pockets and put it on. He clenched his fist and the glove started to light up.

 

 

“Whoa what is that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter