Chapter 6

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 (Day: Friday, Babysitter: Hwayoung, Jiyeon's Growth: Young Adult, 2 years younger than present day Jiyeon)

Hwayoung was completely excited for her turn to take care of Jiyeon. She had plenty of experience herself when she was on “Hello Baby.” What she didn’t expect to find when she walked into the dorms that day was an almost fully grown girl!

“Hmm are you sure you’re supposed to watch me?” Jiyeon asked Hwayoung when she finally saw her.

Hwayoung ‘s jaw had dropped, “How old did you say you were?”

“I’m eighteen years old!” Jiyeon screamed happily, “I’m old enough to make decisions, I’m not like how was at sixteen.”

“Or at twelve, six, three…” Hwayoung said softly to herself as she remembered what the others had told her yesterday about Jiyeon’s rapid growth rate. Jiyeon was practically the same age as she was before. Only this time, they were two years apart. She was looking forward to watching a baby but this could be fun too.

“Okay I’m still your unnie so let’s not get too wild, we still don’t know what exactly happened to you,” Hwayoung smiled.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon asked.

“How did you become a baby? Why are you growing so fast? Nothing makes sense.” Hwayoung told Jiyeon.

“What? You’re crazy Unnie. Haha.” Jiyeon replied, “We don’t have time for this! I need to check my college acceptances!” She quickly ran to the nearest computer. Her legs were shaking and she was nervously browsing the computer screen.

“College acceptances?” Hwayoung’s jaw dropped. “You’re college aged already?” She looked closely at Jiyeon’s face. She wasn’t quite as old as she was supposed to be, but she was definitely getting close.

“Aigoo!!” Jiyeon frowned. “None of the college accepted me…” She scrolled down the list of her emails. Hwayoung decided to read a few.

“Jiyeon-ah, it says that you never turned in your high school grades!” Hwayoung told her. There was no possible way Jiyeon could have gone to high school and back, all within a day. “Hmm? Don’t cry Jiyeon-ah…” Hwayoung frowned and saw Jiyeon sit up from her computer desk and head to the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” Hwayoung asked her. She followed Jiyeon into the kitchen. Jiyeon crinkled her nose and stomped on the ground while making weird sounds. She acted just like the dinosaur everyone knew her to be on the variety shows! Next, Jiyeon opened the fridge and took out a box of ice cream and a spoon. Then, she headed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter