Chapter 3

Maknae-Sitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 (Day: Tuesday, Babysitter: Soyeon, Jiyeon's growth: Small Kid)

“Ahh…” Soyeon woke up early in the morning, she stretched out her arms and checked the alarm clock. “Hmm it’s 9:00am.” She remembered bringing home legos for Jiyeon the day before, making sure to buy the large kind, so Jiyeon wouldn’t eat it.

Soyeon pushed her bed sheets aside, “So it’s my turn today, I wonder where Jiyeon went off to…” she passed by the toddler’s room but Jiyeon was nowhere to be found. However, on her way to the bathroom, she bumped into a wall. “Ow! What’s this wall doing here?!” She took a moment to rub her head and look at what she bumped into. “Omo!! This wall is made of legos!”

“RAWR!!” Jiyeon jumped out from behind her giant wall of legos and jumped onto Soyeon’s back. She grabbed a few strands of Soyeon’s hair and called out, “Go dino-Ssyo-aur!”

“Yah! You’re unnie is not a dinosaur!” Soyeon twisted and turned, trying to grab the kid off of her back. Finally Jiyeon gave up and got off, she looked at Soyeon and smiled. “I thought you were a toddler! How old are you?”

“Ummm…” Jiyeon thought for a moment, her hair seemed to be a bit longer as well. Suddenly she showed five fingers. “Five!” Apparently, it seemed as if Jiyeon was aging faster and faster every day.

“Do you like my lego fort Ssyo-unnie?” Jiyeon asked cutely.

“Y-yes, it’s amazing,” Soyeon stared at the gigantic fort Jiyeon had created, large enough for her to mistaken it for a wall. It seemed as if Jiyeon’s skills were growing immensely as well. Soyeon took a look at the small little kid and looked at her socks, which, by the way, were too big on her. “Yah! Jiyeon-ah! Are you wearing my socks?”

“Hehe~” Jiyeon giggled and ran away before slipping and falling down. “Owwie!”

“That’s what happens when you take other people’s things.” Soyeon picked Jiyeon up, “Aigoo, you seem a bit heavy.” Jiyeon pressed her palms against Soyeon’s cheeks. “And you look funny Unnie!”

“Let’s go eat,” Soyeon said while her face was being pressed together. She carried Jiyeon all the way to the kitchen. “Okay, you can let go of Ssyo-unnie’s face now.” Jiyeon did so and sat at the table. Soyeon quickly made kimchi and ramen and poured two bowls. Jiyeon was busying herself with more mega bloks legos. Soyeon used her chopsticks to grab many strands of ramen and blew th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter