Namjoo

Symphonies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 x

Taehyung snores in her bed, wearing his plain white t-shirt with black short pants. Last night Jimin dropped him to her dorm and he should left there because the shorter finally decided to spent his night on his girlfriend flat. Blame the strick rule that their leader had created. Kim Namjoon disallowed s to bring girls into their dorm since he was too afraid with sasaeng, media and public. So, Jimin asked Taehyung helps. He lied to Namjoon, saying the younger will accompany him to Busan, while the truth is, the main dancer of the group dump him in Apink’s dorm.

Lucky, because the dorm has separated in two different rooms. Lucky, because her roommate, Chorong and Bomi were flight to Fiji for Law of the Jungle’s filming. And lucky because the girl didn’t refuse his presence, instead she welcomed him in the first place.

Yes, she is his best friend.

They truly are best friends. Only best friends, not more than that.

They accidentally showed their ‘closeness’ during 2015 MBC Gayo Daejun, when Taehyung approached her for a small talk. And public noticed it. But they didn’t need to worry because they really are best friends.

It’s rare for a ‘girl and boy friendship’ to be just pure friendship, like old people said.

But she is Kim Namjoo. An easy going girl that love to making friends, and she has many male friends, not only Kim Taehyung. She has a group friends named ‘Kim family’ consist of Kim Taehyung, Kim Minjae, Kim Saeron and Kim Namjoo herself. She also a part of 95line idol gang. She is another social butterfly in Apink and everyone knows it.

But when it comes to Taehyung, her friends could say their friendship is simply extraordinary.

They were too close. Way too close.

Even their families are close to each other.

And that night, Namjoo thanked him because she didn’t need to spend her night all alone. She let him to sleep next to her, because she trusts him. He won’t do anything harm to her although they shares the same bed all night long.

They are that close.

When Namjoo woke up the next morning, she saw her best friend sleeping soundly next to her, drooling. She could only chuckles silently, while slowly took a picture of him. No, she won’t upload it on her instagram because it will make a big scandal. She’s not that stupid. She will only keep it for herself, to make fun of him later.

She got up from the bed and walked toward the kitchen, brewing a Coffee for herself. Namjoo loves coffee so much. She then goes to living room, settles herself in the couch and turning on the television. As she’s sipping her coffee, Taehyung came out from her bedroom.

Still with sleepy face and messy hair, he walked toward her and drank from her cup. They are that close.

“Do you mind to brush your teeth first, mister?” Namjoo asked him.

“I did. I’ve use the orange ones. I know it’s yours,” Taehyung told her, smiling.

“I’ve just bought it yesterday and you already used it,” she hissed, but can’t help to smiles back.

“I’m only used it once. It stills good though,” he nonchalantly said, walked away carrying her cup. He went to the refrigerator to find something to eat.

Namjoo could just roll her eyes and decide to make a new cup for herself. She won’t argue, because she knew it would be a waste. She followed him to the kitchen.

“Don’t eat it, it’s belonged to Bomi eonnie,” she pointed at the box of brownies on Taehyung’s hand.

“Ugh, I’m starving and there’s nothing except fruits,” Taehyung groaned.

“Well, where’s your phone?” she asked.

Taehyung let her did it – searching the phone that he keep inside his pocket pants. They are that close.

“Jajangmyeon or bibimbap?” she asked, while began dialing the number of the nearest restaurant.

“Jajangmyeon,” he said while rubbing his belly. He is seriously hungry.

“Okay. I’ll order one for you,”

“Only one? Didn’t you eat too?” Taehyung asked.

“I’m on diet. I’ll just taste yours a bit later— Ah, hello. Yes ma’am, I want to order one jajangmyeon please,” Namjoo began talking to the owner of the restaurant as the phone is connecting.

And Taehyung isn’t complaining about the ‘food-sharing’ idea. It isn’t the first time they did it. Because they are that close.

***

 

“Is it really important to you?” his manager asked.

“Please… Just 10—no, I need 5 minutes only,” Taehyung pleaded. “Hyung, please…”

BTS’s road manager sighed but he couldn’t help but nodding his head, it caused Taehyung suddenly squealing in amazement till made the manager jerked a bit. Everybody laughed at how childish the 4D member acted. BTS members and crews were waiting outside the boarding gates, waiting for the announcement when they can get in the plane to take them back from US to Seoul. Then the ‘sudden urgent thing’ happened, till made one of the member panic.

Taehyung suddenly remembered he should buy Starbucks tumbler. He has a mission to buy one of it every time he visits a different country during his group worldwide tour.

It doesn’t mean he loves those things.

But he never misses to buys it.

It’s all not for him.

Taehyung buys it for her.

No matter how much he complains when he couldn’t see the point of collecting it, he still buys for her. Even his groupmates, his manager and the rest of Big Hit staff who accompanies them on tour know about it.

Taehyung can’t leave without having bought any for Namjoo.

He’d rather forget everything but not that tumbler.

***

 

“I know this going to happened,” Ricky sighed when he received his Star - Spangled Banner key chain.

“Tell us, you love this Kim Namjoo better than us, huh?” Sungjae began to nagging as he got the same souvenirs like his male friends got, a keychain, while Namjoo was proudly smiling over her newest expensive tumbler.

“W-what? I don’t—“

“I know right. This alien really mean at us,” Changjo cut Taehyung’s words.

“Hey, hey, calm down, guys. Next time you should tell what you need spesifically to Taehyung like I did. It was your entire fault though,” Namjoo got up from her seat to stop them to bickering.

“Yeah, true! Namjoo is right,” Taehyung followed the girl to get up as he hides behind her back to prevent the boys for suddenly attacking him.

“Forget it. Taehyung will always be Taehyung, Kim Namjoo’s pet. So let them are,” Ricky sarcastically said as he shook his head.

“I wonder someday one of you will realize that you love each other, and then it will be a blast!” Sungjae teased.

“Don’t start your non-sense thingy again, Yook Sungjae!” Namjoo pointing her finger toward the latter while sending death glares.

“Kill him already, Joo,” Taehyung pushed the girl from the back lightly.

“Stop it, kids! The beef is about to ready. Let’s eat now!” Changjo shouted from behind the grill, signaling the 95line gang to gathering around for their meals.

It has become a routine for them to meet up once in a month, only for shares dinner time together or make a barbeque. They are the legendary 95line idol group consist of Teen Top’s Ricky and Changjo, BTOB’s Sungjae, BTS’s V and Apink’s Namjoo as one and only girl in that group. There is another member, Vixx’s Hyuk, but he can’t come since he had a fanmeeting with his group. Actually, there are a lot of 95 line idols, but since they are the closest, they decided to make those monthly schedules to meet up.

Since t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter