Naeun

Symphonies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 x 

Hanbin was sitting in the couch along with s. They were attending one of the biggest annual music show, Melon Music Awards. It was almost the end of the show, but iKon was still enjoying the performance from other artists with full of excitement. 

When the MC announced Apink will be the next performer, Hanbin that seems busy with his drink, suddenly move his gaze to the stage. Their performance was opened with a medley of Apink’s greatest hits and Naeun showed up first.

Hanbin surely didn’t miss the chance to gaze at the beautiful figure that singing and dancing happily on the stage. He watches and watches till he didn’t realize the tip of his lips was curled upward.

Yunhyeong that sit next to him caught the strange thing on his leader. With mischievous smile on his face, he teased the main rapper of the group. It was enough to make Hanbin out of guard and both of his cheeks flushed.

 

As soon as the award ends, Hanbin had a chance to saw her at the backstage. A simply ‘hello’ followed by a bright smile was enough to make his heart gone crazy.

He ever saw her warm smile on the television when he started to fanboying over her group. But, he never expect the smile was way more gorgeous when he directly seeing it for real. Hanbin had no choice except putting a goofy smile on his face and he kept it till he went back to the dorm.

***

 

Donghyuk with his maknae line – Junhoe and Chanwoo, were sitting in the couch together. They were just spending their free times after attending Melon Music Awards ceremony. A few minutes later, Hanbin came out from his room and joined them.

“Hi, guys,” he greets them before plopped inside the couch. He was about to switching the television on, but Donghyuk’s loud voice startled him.

“Yah, yah, look at this, guys!” he asked his friends while pointing at his cell phone screen. “Hyung, you should see this too!”

“What is it?” Hanbin asked as he grab Donghyuk’s phone.

His eyes widened when he saw some videos on Youtube mentioning about his reaction during Apink’s performance.

“I guess you’re too obvious, hyung,” Chanwoo said while tried hard to hide his smile.

“I’ve never dared to steal a glance toward Bomi sunbae through the event. But you did it blatantly!” Donghyuk said again, still with excitement on his voice tone.

“Did you really have a crush on her, hyung? Like seriously, in this kind of situation, I’m better having a car rather than a girlfriend tho,” Junhoe blurted out, but Hanbin was kept his eyes on the video.

He keeps watching the video, pay close attention to every second of it, till he ignores the younger members that started to .

‘She was glancing at me, like two times, three times... What is it means?’ 

***

 

Seoul Music Awards 2016

Hanbin lost his count of how long he let his brave eyes stared at her. She had black long perfect hair that fit perfectly with her tall and skinny figure. She had a pair of beautiful eyes and a nice milky skin. Then his eyes gazed at the most alluring thing on her face— her lips. For him, her lips are so inviting, which he dared to imagine its taste. It must be so soft – he thought.

Hanbin finally let his eyes leave her when he heard some noises from his right. He saw the maknae of his group, Chanwoo was staring at him with mischievous smile on his face, while the mother of the group, Yunhyeong— that sitting next to him was chuckling.

Hanbin rose an eyebrow when Yunhyeong mouthing, “You’re too obvious, dude.”

“Did I?” he found himself asking.

Yunhyeong nodded as an answer. “Be careful,” the 95-line warned.

A light chuckle escaped from Hanbin’s lips before he put his attention back to the stage.

“You like her that much, huh?” Yunhyeong asked.

“I don’t know...” Hanbin shrugged. “... But maybe, yes.”

“She’s beautiful. You have a good taste,” Yunhyeong nudged his elbow, tried to tease his leader.

Another chuckle escaped from Hanbin’s lips, before he let his eyes staring at the beautiful figure that he adores like crazy, was performing perfectly with her group on the big stage.

***

 

A year had passed and Hanbin never got a chance to meet her again. Due Ikon tour schedules in Japan and overseas, till his group never got a chance to promote in Korea more.

But there was a day, when Hanbin just came out from a room in YG building. He just finished the final recording for iKon’s new album and he was about to go back to the dorm. But his steps suddenly stopped when he passed a meeting room that located near the main escalator.

There was someone presence that could catch his attention. A beautiful yet familiar figure was sitting all alone inside the big room. He walked closer to the room and found she was sleeping soundly with her cheek on her arm. ‘She must be waiting for Psy sunbaenim,’ he thought. Hanbin had heard that Psy will make a new MV with her as the main female star, but he didn’t expect that he could meet her today.

The next thing he did is, he took a seat next to her when he noticed the girl was already fell into deep sleep. Hanbin couldn’t help but smiling when he saw her sleeping face. In his eyes, she looked so pure and innocent while she’s sleeping.

Hanbin didn’t know where he got strength to make him suddenly reached out a hand to her hair. He did it carefully, since he was afraid that he will wakes her up. His hand didn’t stop there. When he makes sure that she was still sleeping, he bravely moved his hand down to her cheek. He smiled, as he caressing her soft cheek with the back of his hand. He could feel the softness on her skin.

“Son Naeun... If only you know that I adore you so much...” he whispered carefully, not to wake her up as he continued to feel the softness of her cheek.

Some second after, Hanbin pulled out his hand when the girl suddenly shifting her position a little, but still didn’t opened her eyes. This time, she rested her head against the back seat and folded her arms together against her stomach. Hanbin noticed the girl was feeling cold since the temperature of the air conditioner inside the room was a bit high. He suddenly ping his hoodie before put it around her shoulder.

“I wish I could enjoy this moment longer,” he smiled genuinely before decided to leave the room. He surely didn’t want her to found his presence there. For him, it was enough to be a secret fanboy.

***

 

“Hyung! Hanbin hyung!” Junhoe tried to waking up his roommate by shaking his body. But the leader groaned and continues to sleep. “She’s coming! She’s coming here to see you!”

“Shut up, June! I’m deadly sleepy now!” Hanbin pulled the blanket till it covering half of his face, ignoring the younger.

“Naeun sunbae. Apink’s Son Naeun. She’s coming to see you!” Junhoe didn’t stop; he kept shaking the eldest body.

“Don’t try to tease me. You sounds like Yunhyeong now~” Hanbin mocked, still refuse to opened his eyes.

“I’m not joking. Jiwon hyung and Jinhwan hyung are with her outside now,”

“Really?!” Hanbin suddenly got up from his bed and with the speed of light, he ran toward outside the room. Leaving Junhoe with his jaw dropped.

 

“N-Naeun s-sunbaenim?” and he wasn’t dreaming. Junhoe wasn’t lying or trying to . It’s really her. Son Naeun, the girl he recently adores like crazy. Just like a Goddess, she’s standing gracefully in front of the main door of their dorm. She’s smiling when she was talking with his group-mates and Hanbin didn’t know why his steps were suddenly freezing, till made him stunned on his place.

“Oh, that's him,” Jinhwan, being the first that notice his presence. It successfully made Bobby and her turned their gazes together.

“Yah, Kim Hanbin. What are you doing there? Come here! Naeun sunbae was looking for you!” Bobby quickly approached his best friend. He held the younger wrist to drag him closer to his crush.

“A-anyeonghaseyo,” Hanbin directly bowed when he stood right in front of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter